Mafia [GAME THREAD] New Horizons Mafia - A Classic 9er (ENDGAME)

so ness i get you voted unravel as a joke but it seems like you’re sticking to your sus. is there anything else there besides a gut feeling?

How do you not see that Unravel is blatant scum?

How do you not see that Unravel is blatant scum?

wow cool, are we all just gonna play your game or will you actually come off your high-horse mafia president

- - - Post Merge - - -

Roll for response

"its early game"

"reaction testing"

"trying to generate conversation"

well ok, you caught me.... what are you gonna do about it now, with this valuable information

wow cool, are we all just gonna play your game or will you actually come off your high-horse mafia president

well ok, you caught me.... what are you gonna do about it now, with this valuable information

i kinda agree with toads on the top lmao

what do you mean by what you said in the bold though?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Roll for response

"its early game"

"reaction testing"

"trying to generate conversation"

You know man that was pretty freaking rude, you want to come off your high horse instead?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What have I done to you, exactly?

You know man that was pretty freaking rude, you want to come off your high horse instead?

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's just... i've seen this before. Whether you're town and doing it to "scum hunt" it doesn't work or you're scum and doing it as a distraction and to look townie. Either way it just puts all the focus on you, we all then go back and forth on you and nothing else ever gets done. Meanwhile you sit there and blast out opinions like everything is a truth bomb and again it distracts... i don't think thats gonna be too productive

- - - Post Merge - - -

the part you bolded is referring to how ness was clearly reaction testing, so I was saying like... here is your person reacting, so now what.

I guess I can’t have fun in a game that I signed up for, huh? And I get insulted by two people for literally nothing.

Unravel is my friend and I’m just screwing around right now, so there you go.

personally nothing but the way you brush off explaining your behavior does leave me sus

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess I can’t have fun in a game that I signed up for, huh? And I get insulted by two people for literally nothing.

Unravel is my friend and I’m just screwing around right now, so there you go.

no need to take anything personally dude this is a game where people instigate others

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's just... i've seen this before. Whether you're town and doing it to "scum hunt" it doesn't work or you're scum and doing it as a distraction and to look townie. Either way it just puts all the focus on you, we all then go back and forth on you and nothing else ever gets done. Meanwhile you sit there and blast out opinions like everything is a truth bomb and again it distracts... i don't think thats gonna be too productive

to be fair this is probably the most conversation we’ve had so far

It’s not a “game” when I’m very condescendingly addressed like toads just did to me. He basically just called me an idiot and frankly I’m a little a peeved about it. I’m going to drop it since it doesn’t relate to the game anymore but I wasn’t doing any kind of ~strategic reaction testing~ like he seems to think I am, I was just screwing around.

Anyway whatever. I’ll unvote unravel because I don’t really care.

i mean you don’t need to unvote if you wanna lynch unravel

do you have any other reads on anyone else?

Damniel these RQS answers aren’t very thought provoking. I’m going to add one for people to answer:

5. Shot one the dark, pick 2 players in this game that are scum based off first impressions: Unravel and Toadsworthy, just having that feeling.
I pick Ness and Toad. Y'all bickering ain't helping so let's calm with the insults and figure out who's scum.

i mean you don’t need to unvote if you wanna lynch unravel

do you have any other reads on anyone else?

Never actually wanted to lynch unravel, I figured obvious sarcasm was obvious. I think shawo was screwing around with their day big thing earlier. Do kinda think that unravel reading too much into it was interesting but other than that I’m not particularly spending too much mental energy.

Ok but can we talk about how damniel is grasping at straws when it comes to Ness.

- - - Post Merge - - -

what else do you think about the game then

You grasping at straws or however the saying goes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, toad being a savage...

can you explain

I mean, it was sort of obvious that Ness vote on unravel wasn't serious. I mean, I have autism but even I knew that he was just messing around. However, you took it seriously and is currently trying to scum frame Ness for his vote on unravel. You are literally grasping for nothing, trying to put the blame on someone and hope town may consider him sus.

However, that's just my perspective as of now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh, I think I may be grasping at straws aswell. xD

I mean, it was sort of obvious that Ness vote on unravel wasn't serious. I mean, I have autism but even I knew that he was just messing around. However, you took it seriously and is currently trying to scum frame Ness for his vote on unravel. You are literally grasping for nothing, trying to put the blame on someone and hope town may consider him sus.

However, that's just my perspective as of now.

so ness i get you voted unravel as a joke but it seems like you’re sticking to your sus. is there anything else there besides a gut feeling?

ik his vote was a joke. but he added a new question to the qrs and listed unravel as one of the scum team which made me figure there was something more there than a joke. turns out it was but him clarifying that helped

it’s the beginning of the game there wasn’t much to go off of and we need to start somewhere

Unravel skipped Q2 in her RQS and I slightly remember from a previous mafia game she likes to proofread her RQS/posts overcautiously and whatever to avoid sticking out, so I lowkey townread her.

Ness looks like he’s trying too hard to be townie, but maybe he’s just townie. No idea.

Back