Mafia [GAME THREAD] Karen Mafia (Endgame - Mafia Wins)

great, so ace/tensu shouldn't be killed
which means endless/glow need to die today. town needs to be on board or we lose. me and guava aren't moving

WHY DOES YOUR OPINION MATTER MORE THAN MINE
this is INFURITATING

well i don't see any world where tensu is town??????? and have been saying that??????? for ????? days??????
I LITERALLY DON’T KNOW WHAY TO TELL YOU BUT I AM TOWWNNNNN

Imagine for just a moment that I’m actually. not. scum. Who would the scumteam be?

WHY DOES YOUR OPINION MATTER MORE THAN MINE
this is INFURITATING
town has to stick together or this is an instant loss, 2 people aren't moving, means we lose 100% if u don't vote w us

and why aren't endless / tensu compatible? lol
because of how tensu parroted endless earlier in this game. a scumteam doesn't do that, same way glow/guava isn't a team bc "i don't care if ur maf i like how ur thinking"

I LITERALLY DON’T KNOW WHAY TO TELL YOU BUT I AM TOWWNNNNN

Imagine for just a moment that I’m actually. not. scum. Who would the scumteam be?

guava/glow/ace probably
Post automatically merged:

town has to stick together or this is an instant loss, 2 people aren't moving, means we lose 100% if u don't vote w us

because of how tensu parroted endless earlier in this game. a scumteam doesn't do that, same way glow/guava isn't a team bc "i don't care if ur maf i like how ur thinking"

I'M. NOT. TOWN. LOCKING. GUAVA.

heyden/ness did this in the last game it's literally WIFOM

I'M. NOT. TOWN. LOCKING. GUAVA.
u don't have to, but there's 4 votes on endless atm 2-3 are town

heyden/ness did this in the last game it's literally WIFOM
why do u think we are advocating ace not dying today?????? bc both of them are weak links

it's ace or tensu in the scumteam

get out of your tunnel for a MILLISECOND
if 2-3 are town that means 1-2 are mafia
what are you not seeing here
that i'm voting who i think is scum. guava is town
town can get on board or we 100% lose
if i wind up right and we lose, i'm going to be beyond angry
you don't seem to understand that their 3 votes are going to swap to whoever you vote if you want to split. you are arguing tensu, going for the weakest link, instead of trying to hit glow or endless

also how am i supposed to demonstrate how i can't be teamed with one person when i'm not teamed with anyone

that i'm voting who i think is scum. guava is town
town can get on board or we 100% lose
if i wind up right and we lose, i'm going to be beyond angry
you don't seem to understand that their 3 votes are going to swap to whoever you vote if you want to split. you are arguing tensu, going for the weakest link, instead of trying to hit glow or endless

WHY does it matter if it's the weakest link if it's still hitting scum??????? if guava is scum and endless is town i lose the game by voting for him when i don't think he's scum

do you think glow/tensu are compatible

if this weren't mylo i would vote for endless happily but it IS mylo

WHY does it matter if it's the weakest link if it's still hitting scum??????? if guava is scum and endless is town i lose the game by voting for him when i don't think he's scum

do you think glow/tensu are compatible
oh my god

glow/tensu are plausible on their own, yes, as a team; however, i think endless is scum here. so no, i don't think they're a team. i think they adjusted to allow ace leeway to appear town. BOTH OF THEM SCUMREAD ACE BEFORE SWAPPING TO TENSU TO APPEASE TO U AND SPLIT THE VOTE

im un plugging my brain im parked where i am, annie ur probably scum and im upset LOL
yeah seriously that's what i'm garnering

oh my god

what????????? i am trying to work with you here you want me to vote for glow/endless and i don't want to vote for endless but i obviously think tensu is scum so i am trying to see if him and glow can both be scum

I'm only mentioning this because you brought it up, but will you be willing to vote glow? @Aerious or that was just a test, I'm lost.
Or are we staying on Endless? time is running out.

I'm only mentioning this because you brought it up, but will you be willing to vote glow? @Aerious or that was just a test, I'm lost.
Or are we staying on Endless? time is running out.
it was a test to see what u'd do man and so many people bit that bait

Back