Gallery de Kyu [streams | freebs | rlc]

Your art. AMG. Does freebs in the title mean there's an event going on? o.o How do I knoooow? >3< Also, when do you usually stream? ouo​

*gasp* *runs*

Here's mine dear, pick any if you consider. For the lovelies feel free to draw the marshmallows and wings. Thank you either way.

But pssstttt if you can't decided pick Stefan with his wings. They would look mean in your art style.

yYeqzYp.png
vkWVRRc.png
YuChrpL.png

f5_by_kyugami-d8kff75.png

Amazingness, perfection, beauty everywhere!! O-O
*faints because of the epicness*

>n< Freebies and me don't get on well, makes me feel greedy y'know
Also when I did freebies with my pixels, nobody appreciated them lmao so I don't wanna make you feel like I don't appreciate it!

But ech, I doubt 200 TBT would make much of a difference compared to your total, huh? ;n;

I would just accept the art graciously and tip without warrant. Drawing is a creative outlet for artists, so kyukon is on the benefiting end as well 8D

>n< Freebies and me don't get on well, makes me feel greedy y'know
Also when I did freebies with my pixels, nobody appreciated them lmao so I don't wanna make you feel like I don't appreciate it!

But ech, I doubt 200 TBT would make much of a difference compared to your total, huh? ;n;

awwwh ; w; well, I don't really do freebies for appreciation or anything, although when people like the result of my art, I'm always happy. <33
I more or less offer these freebies because I know people want my art and often can't get it otherwise, or just free art in general. Also because I like doing these little doodles since it gives me a break from commissions. Freebies are different for me since they're not something I /have/ to do, but it's still art. ; v;
But really, you don't need to worry about it and I know you appreciate it, just by this fuss you're making now <33 So I wouldn't worry about it!

Last edited:
*dies and goes to heaven*
*fangirls* how are these freebies?!

Oh my goodness I love it! Thank you! AHHH!

--------------

EDIT: Oh wait post above now I see haha. Are you sure you don't want anything in return?

Last edited:
Your art. AMG. Does freebs in the title mean there's an event going on? o.o How do I knoooow? >3< Also, when do you usually stream? ouo​

I'm sorry, but requests are closed for now! ;;
In the future, I'll be updating the thread title when I'm having events and streaming, so that is how you will know! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

EDIT: Oh wait post above now I see haha. Are you sure you don't want anything in return?

yepyep

- - - Post Merge - - -

ffft your arts so pretty ; v ; I can't wait to see you stream! I'd love to see your art from sketch to finish > v <
*crawls back into hiding*

ahh thank you ; u; )/
I'd love for you to join me some time as well!

Last edited:
Okay. ouo I'll try and catch you online. x3 I just got a job for the nightshift and don't know if your hours clash with mine. xD​

Are you still doing freebies? ; o ;
My mayor or OCs from here, please? c:

f6_by_kyugami-d8kfkft.png

hope your friend likes it! ' w')/

KICKS DOWN THE DOOR
your art is sooo gorgeous i've said it before i'll say it again!! all the pieces you did today are fabulous but mine is my favorite! ;D Haha
excellent work as always, and thank you so much for drawing my character! (and thanks to azukitan too hehe <3)

Oh my goodness!! Thank you so so much! I absolutely adore your style everything about it is stunning! Thank you again <3

hairtut_copy_by_kyugami-d8kv3cb.png

Here is the previously requested hair tutorial!
Although not always, this is more or less how I color my hair!

Back