• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Future Website Discussion

Fanghorn said:
Bulerias said:
Koehler said:
Wow, that sounds pretty awesome. I'm hoping to see the site on the 13th.

:p
Meh, might be sooner... might be later, too. Can't say for sure... Well, wait, I CAN say for sure, but then I'll be demoted to "World's Biggest Loser". Ouch, that'll hurt.

But I feel SO excited right now, that I will give you all a very ginormous - or at least, the feature will be - hint.

Once TBT's Site launches, TBT will launch another VERY interesting feature... It's not going to be free, however, but you'll be getting a lotta bang for your buck.

Also, let's list all of the official announcements thus far.

-TBT's Site is coming sometime in October; also, the site was officially announced on September 29th, 2006.
-Once TBT's Site launches, TBT's Podcast is going to be back in action, with co-host, Blast, returning, as well as the main host. We'll be seeing some new faces, too.
-Once TBT's Site launches, TBT will launch another VERY interesting feature... It's not going to be free, however, but you'll be getting a lotta bang for your buck.
-We, TBT Staff, will soon post a thread which will accept writers for the site; after all, we can't do it alone!

And... that's about it.

;)
EW. Not free? This sounds like that crappy runescape game.
Bah, he's just being a meany. Give it time. When no one buys "Premium Articles", it will become free.

MasterDS lite said:
Fanghorn said:
Bulerias said:
Koehler said:

Meh, might be sooner... might be later, too. Can't say for sure... Well, wait, I CAN say for sure, but then I'll be demoted to "World's Biggest Loser". Ouch, that'll hurt.

But I feel SO excited right now, that I will give you all a very ginormous - or at least, the feature will be - hint.

Once TBT's Site launches, TBT will launch another VERY interesting feature... It's not going to be free, however, but you'll be getting a lotta bang for your buck.

-TBT's Site is coming sometime in October; also, the site was officially announced on September 29th, 2006.
-Once TBT's Site launches, TBT's Podcast is going to be back in action, with co-host, Blast, returning, as well as the main host. We'll be seeing some new faces, too.
-Once TBT's Site launches, TBT will launch another VERY interesting feature... It's not going to be free, however, but you'll be getting a lotta bang for your buck.
-We, TBT Staff, will soon post a thread which will accept writers for the site; after all, we can't do it alone!

And... that's about it.

;)
Bah, he's just being a meany. Give it time. When no one buys "Premium Articles", it will become free.
I say just getting rid of it.

If you want more members, having a "pay to see" feature will lead alot of people away.

It would of lead me away.

Obviously, you guys are either pretending to not understand, or just not understanding. The paying feature will NOT, I repeat, will NOT have any direct connection to either the forums, articles, or any actual content on the site. It's not pay to SEE.

Bulerias said:
Obviously, you guys are either pretending to not understand, or just not understanding. The paying feature will NOT, I repeat, will NOT have any direct connection to either the forums, articles, or any actual content on the site. It's not pay to SEE.
Tee-Shirts!

MasterDS lite said:
Fanghorn said:
Bulerias said:
Koehler said:

And... that's about it.

;)
rofl! :gyroidtongue:

Just because some of you guys lack writing skill does not in any way, shape, or form give you the rights to mock people with better article writing skills, such as Fangorn. This was obviously a stab at both him and myself. I suggest you be quiet for the time and wait until we announce something.

I bet i know what it is now.

you pay money, and you have a 'chance' of winning something, mirite?

i mean, you already asked if people wouldn't mind donating games, i bet thats what this is for.

Its prolly something not related to "The Bell Tree" because i've tried almost every possibly url with it XD

Bulerias said:
Just because some of you guys lack writing skill does not in any way, shape, or form give you the rights to mock people with better article writing skills, such as Fangorn. This was obviously a stab at both him and myself. I suggest you be quiet for the time and wait until we announce something.
And exactly what does this have to do with the website, or this conversation?

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:
Its the Fact that people didn't want to pay to see awsome Arcticles smart. >.>

And, thats not happening.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:
Look at MDSX's previous comment.

@ Zero - Who says that this feature will have a domain all to itself?

We aren't charging anyone to use anything on the site. I don't think the thing bul is talking about is such a big deal, I'm a lot more excited about making the content for the site. :gyroidsmile:

Back