Future Website Discussion

[quote="Shadow_] This sounds really cool. I wonder what the site would look like.

:huh: [/quote]
We want to keep that a surpise, so if you're not staff, you'll have to wait untill it's opened. :gyroidtongue:

Yea this will rock. It'll have:

Sage Dairies
Updates or Wifi, Ac Wii Info, Patern making for WWs+ More!

That's all I know of besides everything else.

What.... :gyroidwhistle No sage previews...

OddCrazyMe said:
Yea this will rock. It'll have:

Sage Dairies
Updates or Wifi, Ac Wii Info, Patern making for WWs+ More!

That's all I know of besides everything else.

What.... :gyroidwhistle No sage previews...
Yer... it can practically have whatever you guys want as long as it's reasonable. Because like I said, we want the members to be involved. :gyroidveryhappy:

ZERO_13 said:
Cool... do you guyz have a domain? or will you guys be using a subdomain?
We will be using a domain of course, but we will not yet release the name of the domain we are using. (couple days)

Storm and I are hosting it, and of course, we're paying for it... Or maybe we ALREADY payed for it, eh?

:D

This is gonna be great. I had SO many times when I wanted to blurt out that the site is coming out to all of you, but I had to restrain myself... Oh yeah, and I may or may not have seen how the site looks like.

:)

OddCrazyMe said:
Awesome. If the podcast came back you could add that. :r
The podcast is definitely coming back, specific date TBA, but it'll be very close to the site's launch. Blast is comin' back as a co-host, I assume, plus, we will see some more new faces.

ZERO_13 said:
So. where are you guys hosting the site?

Not bravenet.. right?
Not Bravenet, but I think it would be better if we didn't release that information untill we did something... So if you want to know, I'll tell you once I make the next post about the site (which will have the URL and more info).

:eek:

This is gonna be great. Im gonna go Crazy with some writing idea's I have for this thing, and it Twill' be awsome.

Did ya know what else would be awsome? I opened up on my birthday, October 9.

^_^

Well, just so you guys know, the site will probably be TBT's biggest project ever. Remember our old site, before the blog? Well, you haven't seen ANYTHING yet. This site's going to be way more professional, in some ways better than sites like animalxing.com and animalcrossingcommunuty.com. Hopefully, our goal of being the best of the best can be achieved.

@ Fanghorn - I await the day when you bestow upon us your masterful articles.

:p

Bulerias said:
Well, just so you guys know, the site will probably be TBT's biggest project ever. Remember our old site, before the blog? Well, you haven't seen ANYTHING yet. This site's going to be way more professional, in some ways better than sites like animalxing.com and animalcrossingcommunuty.com. Hopefully, our goal of being the best of the best can be achieved.

So that means it won't be laggy. :gyroidtongue:

Yea I really can't wait. I may also write a few articles. :gyroidwink:

Bulerias said:

If you want the best, I should & could help

;)

Bulerias said:

:eek:

THE RISE OF TBT!

1. Search that finds friend codes.
2. In depth guides with pictures.
3. Own pictures with your own logo in the right hand corner if possible.
4. Free designes.(SP)

I guess I was wrong about the staff this one time.

Back