White Crescent Moon
Rose Crystal
Citrine Crystal
Caustic Crystal
Opalescent Crystal
Enchanted Bloom
Feedback
100% (108) +
I don't have an amiibo reader or any amiibos so I can't get some of the amiibo update furniture.
Does anyone have anything on this wishlist that they would be willing to sell me?

Or, I would also really appreciate it if anyone would let me come over to visit any amiibo RVs they have in their town to order the furniture.
If there's anything else you might like in return let me know and I'll see if I have it.

:)

Hey I can invite you and scan in some amiibos for you. I only have all the physical amiibos such as Isabelle, digby, KK Slider, etc. Just tell me what you want and I'll scan them in.

Hey I can invite you and scan in some amiibos for you. I only have all the physical amiibos such as Isabelle, digby, KK Slider, etc. Just tell me what you want and I'll scan them in.

Hi, sorry for the delayed reply. Thank you so much for offering your amiibo RVs!
I would love to come visit Blathers' RV if you'd still be willing to let me :)

Several of your desired items are in my Giveaway thread. You can always post a second asking :)

Hi Rhea :) Have you gotten your hands on what you needed?

Hi! I've got some of it but there's still quite a bit left. I will be ordering again from you very soon though :D
Post automatically merged:

Several of your desired items are in my Giveaway thread. You can always post a second asking :)

Thank you so much, I'll have a look again now :D

Back