• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Furniture, music, and other items

How about next week? Sorry I'm just really busy today. X<

Hello! Sorry for the late response but if you're available any time soon I'd be glad to start the trade. There is one person I want to get to before you, though. Afterwards we can do it.

hi do you have a full town with no one in boxes? i don't want to give you voided villagers. if you do i can get you: bread basket, espresso machine, and flower display case for 2 tbt each?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i also have the whole pizza!

hi do you have a full town with no one in boxes? i don't want to give you voided villagers. if you do i can get you: bread basket, espresso machine, and flower display case for 2 tbt each?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i also have the whole pizza!

I have full 9 villagers so no one new moves in, but one is moving out soon and I have been needing to TT.
But once I get another villager in then I would be interested in the items.

Bumping! Removed more items i already got, added in a few more. Remember i pay in both tbt and igb!

i have ogre mask, paintball floor, tent wall, tent rug

Back