Buying Furniture, music, and other items

From your list I can get you:
alpine chair / wheat field / wildfllower floor / amp / uprgight paino / drum set / retro tv / wide screen tv / mobile / iv drip / hospital bed / hibachi / kotatsu / lovely doll / fancy doll / dolly / tall lantern / sewing machine / minimalist table / tea tansu
I would like in game bells, your choice how much you give me, let me know if you need any of these! X)

From your list I can get you:
alpine chair / wheat field / wildfllower floor / amp / uprgight paino / drum set / retro tv / wide screen tv / mobile / iv drip / hospital bed / hibachi / kotatsu / lovely doll / fancy doll / dolly / tall lantern / sewing machine / minimalist table / tea tansu
I would like in game bells, your choice how much you give me, let me know if you need any of these! X)

Minus wildflower floor and amp, and lovely doll, which I already obtained...for the rest I can offer 200k IBG? It's a lot of items after all.

You can have my ironing set and lovely doll for free!

oh you are too kind! I am available all day today so just let me know when you're up for the trade! I will give you some perfect fruits in return, I can't completely accept it for free~

also bumping, added more items~

Last edited:
Minus wildflower floor and amp, and lovely doll, which I already obtained...for the rest I can offer 200k IBG? It's a lot of items after all.

oh you are too kind! I am available all day today so just let me know when you're up for the trade! I will give you some perfect fruits in return, I can't completely accept it for free~

also bumping, added more items~

i'm available all day too. i added you so please add me back ^^ do you mind if i come to drop off?

Sure I can do that, do you mind if we do the trade on the weekend or next week whenever you can do it. Sorta busy today and friday

Sure I can do that, do you mind if we do the trade on the weekend or next week whenever you can do it. Sorta busy today and friday

I'm free today and tomorrow...Saturday and Sunday I am not gonna be at home ;;

i can get you the minimalist table, spotlight, fancy doll, sewing machine, speaker, and im pretty sure a couple more things from your list too. you can have them for free, but im not available now. i'll vm you when i know all the details? ^^

i can get you the minimalist table, spotlight, fancy doll, sewing machine, speaker, and im pretty sure a couple more things from your list too. you can have them for free, but im not available now. i'll vm you when i know all the details? ^^

Yeah sure hit me up when you're ready!

Back