• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Fun fact: Amiibo figures can hold Festival data + HHD furniture.

DarkMousyGFAQS

Bells
I had my Nook amiibo figure "memorize" furniture and then played a round of amiibo festival and saved to it. When I used the figure to call him for a home, he still had the "amiibo furniture" saved. I don't know if it'll work for the "update client data" but since you can't even use special character homes in festival I don't see the point anyway.

Just letting people know if they weren't sure!

That's actually really neat!

I have Happy Home Designer and Festival, yet I haven't even bothered to play it yet. I really should.

I've done that with the Cyrus amiibo and I didn't even think about both of the game's data being on there. That's pretty cool :)

both games require so little information given how much these chips can store, so I'm not surprised. It is nice that they created individual areas to allow that though- gives a good possibility the next in the series, the real one I mean, will probably use these things as well.

Back