• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction Full Ski Set from Snowman [5 MINUTES]

HaleyRocksSocks

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Yellow Candy
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Pokéball
Gold Mailbox
Feedback
100% (134) +
The set includes:

-Ski-Slope Floor
-Ski-Slope Wall
-Bobsled
-Curling Stone
-Lift Chair
-Slalom Gate
-Snow Machine
-Snowboard
-Ski Rack
-Snowmobile

Starting Bid is 300k
Minimum bid increment is 50k

Auction ends in 2 days on September 21st.

Highest Bid: 9 mil

Last edited:
Well, keep an eye on the auction then. Because it's a huge pain in the butt to actually get from the snowmen, I'll tell you that. >.>

I didn't know I put an angry face on my last post (mobile version can be annoying). Anyway, the most annoying set to collect is the mush. It took me like 5 or 6 hours to finally get it all.

I didn't know I put an angry face on my last post (mobile version can be annoying). Anyway, the most annoying set to collect is the mush. It took me like 5 or 6 hours to finally get it all.

I thought the mush was quite easy since all you have to do is pick it up. This one took me about a week... The frustration of having to make a hundred perfect snowmen is enough to make you scream. And accidentally TTing backwards voids your bingo card.

Back