• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Auction ENDED BY AUTOBUY - ALL 10 Items Obtained from Snowman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
Hi! I need to make some room in my storage so I thought I'd sell my Ski Set.
I built a lot of Snowmen & played a lot of Snowman Bingo to get all 10 pieces. lol!

I haven't seen the whole set for sale so I'm not sure how much it's worth.
I thought an auction might be best
.​

Here are the items you'll be getting:
bobsled.jpg Bobsled
curling-stone.jpg Curling Stone
lift-chair.jpg Lift Chair
ski-rack.jpg Ski Rack
ski-slope-floor.jpg Ski-Slope Floor
ski-slope-wall.jpg Ski-Slope Wall
slalom-gate.jpg Slalom Gate
snowboard.jpg Snowboard
snow-machine.jpg Snow Machine
snowmobile.jpg Snowmobile

AUCTION BIDDING RULES
Starting Bid: 10 TBT or 2 Million IGB
Minimum Bid Increase: 1 TBT or 200,000 IGB
Autobuy: 50 TBT or 10 Million IGB (A girl can dream, right?)

Auction Ends at 11:59 PM EST on Friday June 29th.

Good luck! Thank you!

AUCTION IS NOW ENDED. Congrats to Isabelle_K!
Thank you to everyone who bid!

Last edited:
Can I get the ski set because I love winter and I like to have cold looks in my house, and do you want IGB more or TBT more then IGB?

Last edited:
Hi! Since the set is up for auction, if you're interested in the Ski Set you'd have to place the Starting Bid amount listed in the original post. Please double check the original post for the proper amounts. As far as IGB or TBT that's up to you. Whichever you'd like to bid on the set with is fine with me. Thank you!

Hi! Since the set is up for auction, if you're interested in the Ski Set you'd have to place the Starting Bid amount listed in the original post. Please double check the original post for the proper amounts. As far as IGB or TBT that's up to you. Whichever you'd like to bid on the set with is fine with me. Thank you!

Okay and this is my first time to reply on these kind of threads so I'm not very good at thinking what to say and I can pay you the 10 TBT.

Okay and this is my first time to reply on these kind of threads so I'm not very good at thinking what to say and I can pay you the 10 TBT.

Since this is your first time replying to an auction thread I'll explain how an auction works. In an auction the item is not up for straight sale. In auctions people place bids. The first person to bid is required to place the Starting Bid. They must bid whatever is listed as the amount of the Starting Bid. If someone else is interested in the item up for auction then they must place their own bid. They are required to bid at least what the listed Minimum Bid Increase is. Some people bid more than the Minimum. The bidding continues until the person who owns the item - in this case that's me - feels the bids have gotten to an acceptable amount. They then end the auction & the person who bid the most wins. Some auctions - like this one - have an Autobuy Price Listed. If someone stated they are bidding the Autobuy price the auction immediately ends & no more bids can be placed. As the first person interested you would have to option of placing the Starting Bid of 10 TBT or the Autobuy of 50 TBT. If you place the starting bid of 10 TBT and a second person is interested they would have to place a bid of 11 TBT to outbid you. Anyone is allowed to bid and they're allowed to bid more than the Minimum Bid Increase amount. If you are the only person to bid then you may be declared the winner. In some auctions this isn't always the case. Some auctions have a set price the seller is hoping to make on the item & if that price isn't met then the auction ends without a winner. I hope this helps you understand how an auction thread works. Thank you!

I can see how it works now, but now its to much for me, so you can have someone else get the set instead.
Good luck selling the set

I can see how it works now, but now its to much for me, so you can have someone else get the set instead.
Good luck selling the set

The Starting Bid is 10 TBT. You do not have to bid the AutoBuy amount. You're only required to bid the Starting Bid amount. You are also free not to bid at all if you're no longer interested. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back