• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Auction ENDED BY AUTOBUY - ALL 10 Items Obtained from Snowman

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 TBT, insta buy. I can send the bells now but won't be able to pick up the items until tomorrow.

50 TBT, insta buy. I can send the bells now but won't be able to pick up the items until tomorrow.

Wow! I was just coming on to check how the bidding was going. Congrats, Isabelle_K! I'm fine with you sending the TBT tomorrow since you won't get your set until tomorrow. Would you like to pick up or have me deliver? Either works for me. Thank you so much for the Autobuy!

Picking up would be better; let me know when you're ready and I'll send the bells over :)

Hi! Pick up works for me. I should be on & off through most of today/tonight so whenever you're free just shoot me a VM and I'll set everything out for you. I'm adding your FC now so I'll be ready. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back