• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Full Sanrio Sets + Clothes [ALL SOLD] *Free White Carnations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serine_Sapphire88

Bells
Red Rose
Timmy Christmas Doll
Green Fair Pinwheel
Blue Feather
Blue Feather
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Togepi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Feedback
100% (79) +
Through an amazing amount of luck and hard work, I have an extra of all six of the Sanrio sets (that's the furniture and the clothes).

I'm selling each set for 100 TBT because that appears to be the going rate. I will also throw in 3 white carnations free of charge.
Sanrio Sets:
Hello Kitty
Pompompurin
Kerokerokeroppi
Kiki and Lala
Cinnamoroll
My Melody

- State whether you prefer delivery or pick up
- If delivery, make sure your town has room for the items to be dropped off
- If pick up, the items will be just outside of my train station

The last 3 sets I have left are currently on hold for papercrowns for the time being. Hopefully I can get in contact with them soon.

Last edited:
Will you accept only tbt? No igb? Or do you maybe have a wishlist i could trade you some items for a set or something? cx

I have updated the title to indicate that I'm only accepting TBT and that with each purchase you get 3 white carnations free of charge.

The Pompompurin set has been sold to balloonman2. I hope they enjoy it.
Op has been updated. Just 5 sets left.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's getting late so I'll be logging off now. I'm going to take tomorrow off for some rest, so I won't be back here until Tuesday.
Until then, take care everyone. :3

Good afternoon everyone. I apologize for only being online for only about an hour yesterday. I have 5 Sanrio sets left for purchase if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Could I have the Keroppi set please? I think I have got the amount but not sure how the transactIon works sorry

I'm asking for 100 TBT (the forum currency) and the way you transfer bells is by clicking on my bell amount on the side bar of my post and setting up the transfer. I'll get the set you want out and I'll message you when I'm ready.

Sure. Let me get it together and I'll message you when I'm ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The Kerkerokeroppi and Kiki and Lala sets have been sold. Op has been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back