• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Full Sanrio Sets + Clothes [ALL SOLD] *Free White Carnations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still available to sell the sets I have left.
My Melody
Cinnamoroll
Hello Kitty

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is anyone interested? I still have 3 sets available.

Hi, I'm not interested in full sets, but I am looking for specific items. Would that be cool? I'm looking for the Cinnamoroll shoes and green gingham shorts.

hello! i would like to purchase both the my melody set and cinamoroll set. can we trade in my town?

EDIT: actually can i just buy all three sets?

Last edited:
Good afternoon everyone. I see that someone left a comment about buying all the sets I have left. Though they left it when I wasn't online and I don't know when they'll be online again. :/ I'm not sure what to do here.

I think I'm going to keep the rest of the sets on hold for papercrowns for the time being. I'll keep the topic open just in case the trade falls through.

I appreciate your patronage though.

Well I'll be logging off now. I have sent a message to papercrowns so I hope I'll be able to get back in touch with them. If I'm able to sell the sets, I'll leave one final comment then close the thread.

Until the sets are sold this topic will remain open. I'll see you all when I see ya.

Well I just delivered papercrowns the rest of the Sanrio sets I had. With that done this thread will now close. I like to thank everyone who took a look at my thread and all the buyers.

Since it's almost Christmas, I'm not gonna be around much during the next 3-4 days. Seeing family and celebrating will take up most of my time so I'll barely be online during that timeframe. After that though I'm considering doing another thread in Re-Tail involving villager pics so look forward to that.

Until then, Happy Holidays everyone and have a safe celebration! See ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back