• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Full List of DLC + Exclusives by Region

They have been getting a tad out of hand with the offers.. If they knew they'd be getting it in a week, they may chill out. Informing is the way to go, sorry that I snapped.

Yeh I know 0_o it was the same with the Slushie-Machine but the other way around xD

Hi, this is amazing.

I still have some things to add, is there someone whom I can send my list? ^^

Ok, thanks.

There is a korean DLC missing, the "Tricky Pitfall Seed" from March 2013.
-
There are some korean SpotPass Items missing, all of them are available in-game ... Unfortunatly I don't know the dates.
Bucket
Laptop
Lotus Lamp
Spaceman Sam
Heart Hairpin
-
There are some other japanese only items, but these don't belong to a holiday or festival.
Headkerchief
Stagehand Hat
Kintaro Wig
Diver's Hood
Topknot Wig
Ogre's Wig
Shogi Piece
Kotatsu
Flashy-Flower Sign
Ceramic Hot Pot
Tokonoma
General's Stool
General's Fan
Circle Banner
Kokeshi Doll
... there are more, but I sadly have no list of them ... maybe the Clay Furnace, Stewpot and Rice Cooker are japanese only too.
-
There are some american only Items, I'm not sure if they are available in europe but they are not in the asian regions.
Festive Tree
Big Festive Tree
Holiday Candle
Stuffed Stocking
Festive Flag
Festive Candle
Snow Globe
-
The Shopping Cart will maybe be a future North American DLC.
-
It's not sure that the White Team Cap and the White School Cap are the same, as the MoriDB and the Prima Guide, both have some mistakes.

Ok, thanks.

There is a korean DLC missing, the "Tricky Pitfall Seed" from March 2013.
-
There are some korean SpotPass Items missing, all of them are available in-game ... Unfortunatly I don't know the dates.
Bucket
Laptop
Lotus Lamp
Spaceman Sam
Heart Hairpin
-
There are some other japanese only items, but these don't belong to a holiday or festival.
Headkerchief
Stagehand Hat
Kintaro Wig
Diver's Hood
Topknot Wig
Ogre's Wig
Shogi Piece
Kotatsu
Flashy-Flower Sign
Ceramic Hot Pot
Tokonoma
General's Stool
General's Fan
Circle Banner
Kokeshi Doll
... there are more, but I sadly have no list of them ... maybe the Clay Furnace, Stewpot and Rice Cooker are japanese only too.
-
There are some american only Items, I'm not sure if they are available in europe but they are not in the asian regions.
Festive Tree
Big Festive Tree
Holiday Candle
Stuffed Stocking
Festive Flag
Festive Candle
Snow Globe
-
The Shopping Cart will maybe be a future North American DLC.
-
It's not sure that the White Team Cap and the White School Cap are the same, as the MoriDB and the Prima Guide, both have some mistakes.

I have added the other Korean Spotpass DLC to the list.
As for in game exclusives other than holidays, I have personally seen some of these in my own shop, and if it's not confirmed that the item is region exclusive, I won't add it to the list.

I have added the other Korean Spotpass DLC to the list.
As for in game exclusives other than holidays, I have personally seen some of these in my own shop, and if it's not confirmed that the item is region exclusive, I won't add it to the list.

Thanks for the update, tho I'm sure that the 6 masks and hats are japanese exclusive, I still have no proof ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, just a little mistake.

The Tricky Pitfall Seed is not orderable.

Sry ^^

Last edited:
Thanks for the update, tho I'm sure that the 6 masks and hats are japanese exclusive, I still have no proof ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, just a little mistake.

The Tricky Pitfall Seed is not orderable.

Sry ^^

If anyone has some concrete evidence as those few items being exclusive to their respective regions, I'll be happy to add them to the list.

Well, I have ... but the site is in korean, so you have to find the things by yourself as I don't know how to explain it.

http://bbs1.ruliweb.daum.net/gaia/d...=depth&searchValue=북미&platformId=&pageIndex=1

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is just about the 6 Masks and Hats.

I have no proof for the other items like the Kokeshi Doll and so on, but my korean friend calls them japanese only.

I will ask her for a proof as soon as I write with her again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know if this helps, but the korean names of the masks and hats are:
-
도깨비 머리
빨간 리본 꼭지머리
해녀모자
일본 스모선수 머리
검은 복면
뒤집어쓴 보자기

Last edited:
Thats a good list but I don't think many (if any) are region exclusives.
Most Korean spotpass/dlc items are in fact "in-game" items for all regions.
Even the Massage Chair and the Top aren't exclusive to Korea, they were just made available as DLC for that region.
(similarly to the Slushie Machine in EU/NA).

I've seen most of them in my shop too.

I thought also, Tricky Pitfall Seed is available in Police Stations and also by the dude that weeds for you? (his name has slipped my mind) >.<

All the Festival/Christmas stuff isn't regional as far as I'm aware. It's definitely in NA and the EU. (just need confirmation about Jpn).

Everything else appears on Moridb and in Prima guide and I havent seen any sites (japanese or English) that mention the above as exclusive items.

Do you own these masks? Because a lot of people are confusing City Folk Korean DLC to New Leaf DLC xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, here's that website in English:

>> Here <<

I think there are a lot of confusion with Name Translation. :/ loads of mistakes...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also as a prime example, the Red demon mask (bimae) and Blue demon mask (bimae) are just the Red/Blue Orge Masks...

Last edited:
I can confirm that the kotatsu, divers hood, headkerchief and top-knot wig are not region exclusives- all are in my catalog, and all have been in my shops previously.

Don't know what is being disputed about the tricky pitfall seed, but I can confirm that they show up in the police station lost and found occasionally.

It's so annoying how some of these regular items get re-promoted as DLC by Nintendo themselves- it only creates confusion and more opportunity for unscrupulous traders to attempt to charge more for items that are not actually remarkable.

Thats a good list but I don't think many (if any) are region exclusives.
Most Korean spotpass/dlc items are in fact "in-game" items for all regions.
Even the Massage Chair and the Top aren't exclusive to Korea, they were just made available as DLC for that region.
(similarly to the Slushie Machine in EU/NA).

I've seen most of them in my shop too.

I thought also, Tricky Pitfall Seed is available by the dude that weeds for you? (his name has slipped my mind) >.<

All the Festival/Christmas stuff isn't regional as far as I'm aware. It's definitely in NA and the EU. (just need confirmation about Jpn).

Everything else appears on Moridb and in Prima guide and I havent seen any sites (japanese or English) that mention the above as exclusive items.

Do you own these masks? Because a lot of people are confusing City Folk Korean DLC to New Leaf DLC xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, here's that website in English:

>> Here <<

I think there are a lot of confusion with Name Translation. :/ loads of mistakes...

Well, the "Top" is not available in-game, it is a mistake in the Prima Guide / MoriDB.

I'm also 100% sure that the christmas Items are not available in japan and korea.

Yes, I own all these 6 masks, I got them from my korean friend which has a korean and japanese 3DS.

She also gave me the:
-
Kokeshi Doll
General's Fan
General's Stool
Flashy-Flower Sign
Bilboquet
Circle Banner

and said, that these are japanese exclusive.

In another Meeting, she gave me these items:
-
Tokonoma
Kotatsu
Clay Furance (I think this one is available in the west)
Shogi Piece
Ceramic Hot Pot
Rice Cooker
Hot Plate
Stewpot

but she didn't told me that these are japanese or korean exclusive ... tho, I have never seen them in my shop or heard that they are buyable in western Nooks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, that's exactly what I think!

It's also unbelievable that they are "recycling" the DLC, and giving out the Suitcase, Shaved Ice Lamp, Double-Neck Guitar, Shaved-Ice Machine in more then 1 Region ... it makes everything seem more common.

Are you 100% sure that you found the masks and hats in your Ables?, I am pretty sure that they are japanese exclusive, as they are "even" listed in the Ruliweb-Database as japanese only items.

Well, the "Top" is not available in-game, it is a mistake in the Prima Guide / MoriDB.

I'm also 100% sure that the christmas Items are not available in japan and korea.

Yes, I own all these 6 masks, I got them from my korean friend which has a korean and japanese 3DS.

She also gave me the:
-
Kokeshi Doll
General's Fan
General's Stool
Flashy-Flower Sign
Bilboquet
Circle Banner

and said, that these are japanese exclusive.

In another Meeting, she gave me these items:
-
Tokonoma
Kotatsu
Clay Furance (I think this one is available in the west)
Shogi Piece
Ceramic Hot Pot
Rice Cooker
Hot Plate
Stewpot

but she didn't told me that these are japanese or korean exclusive ... tho, I have never seen them in my shop or heard that they are buyable in western Nooks.

Actually the "Top" is "in-game". My friend (as someone else in another thread here) both found it in Nooks and I found the Massage Chair and Shopping Cart in mine.

These are definitely in-game for all regions (seem them):

Clay Furance
Shogi Piece
Ceramic Hot Pot
Rice Cooker
Hot Plate
Stewpot
Kokeshi Doll

If you have the 6 masks, what are the English names? (or the names in your 3DS Language?)
I think you'll find they're the same as the Western ones.

I'm only unsure about these:

Tokonoma
Kotatsu
General's Fan
General's Stool
Flashy-Flower Sign (i want this xD looks cool)
Bilboquet
Circle Banner

Have you got a screenshot of these items:
Flashy-Flower Sign
Bilboquet
Circle Banner

I'm in love with the Flashy-Flower thing xD Looks epic.

Last edited:
Although some of the items aren't exclusive to one region, the item itself may have been released as DLC in only one region, and that's what the extra text beside the item in the list is for.

Actually the "Top" is "in-game". My friend (as someone else in another thread here) both found it in Nooks and I found the Massage Chair and Shopping Cart in mine.

These are definitely in-game for all regions (seem them):

Clay Furance
Shogi Piece
Ceramic Hot Pot
Rice Cooker
Hot Plate
Stewpot
Kokeshi Doll

If you have the 6 masks, what are the English names? (or the names in your 3DS Language?)
I think you'll find they're the same as the Western ones.

I'm only unsure about these:

Tokonoma
Kotatsu
General's Fan
General's Stool
Flashy-Flower Sign (i want this xD looks cool)
Bilboquet
Circle Banner

Have you got a screenshot of these items:
Flashy-Flower Sign
Bilboquet
Circle Banner

I'm in love with the Flashy-Flower thing xD Looks epic.

Please check out my thread here:
-
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...C-Regionals-Sets-Rares)&p=1624000#post1624000

I have all of them, and also have all the unorderables and orderables which we were talking about here.
Same with all the Items listed in the very first post of the Thread-Owner.

'^^ If this counts as advertisement, then please fell free to delete this ^^'

HNI_0096.jpg
What is this Moon Cake, mentioned in the Korean DLC list?
Apparently given on Lunar 9/19/2013 + 9/8/2014

Last edited:
Although some of the items aren't exclusive to one region, the item itself may have been released as DLC in only one region, and that's what the extra text beside the item in the list is for.

I know ^_^

Just dont confused DLC with spotpass items.
As I thought Korean people got a bunch of cool spotpass stuff... not DLCs? but I dunno how true that is.

Please check out my thread here:
-
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...C-Regionals-Sets-Rares)&p=1624000#post1624000

I have all of them, and also have all the unorderables and orderables which we were talking about here.
Same with all the Items listed in the very first post of the Thread-Owner.

'^^ If this counts as advertisement, then please fell free to delete this ^^'

I too, have all the orderable and unordeable items, with the exception of the wigs (because sure I've seen them in my shop) and didn't want to buy them,

The only things I'm so far yet to see are these:

kotatsu
General's Fan
General's Stool
Flashy-Flower Sign
Bilboquet
Circle Banner

But things like the bucket and shopping cart aren't and won't be DLC items, they're spotlight items and rarely appear. (mostly only appear if you have the Rich ordnance...)

That website just confused me because the names were all wrong xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 11138
What is this Moon Cake, mentioned in the Korean DLC list?
Apparently given on Lunar 9/19/2013 + 9/8/2014

That's the dango which is given on a Korean Event

Last edited:
I know ^_^

Just dont confused DLC with spotpass items.
As I thought Korean people got a bunch of cool spotpass stuff... not DLCs? but I dunno how true that is.

I too, have all the orderable and unordeable items, with the exception of the wigs (because sure I've seen them in my shop) and didn't want to buy them,

The only things I'm so far yet to see are these:

kotatsu
General's Fan
General's Stool
Flashy-Flower Sign
Bilboquet
Circle Banner

But things like the bucket and shopping cart aren't and won't be DLC items, they're spotlight items and rarely appear. (mostly only appear if you have the Rich ordnance...)

That website just confused me because the names were all wrong xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's the dango which is given on a Korean Event (Lunar Day)

OH!, that's a very good point to start with.

It could be, that the Kokeshi Doll, and so on ... are just available in "rich" towns...

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw ... the Shopping Cart could just be a "normal" DLC like the Shaved-Ice Machine and so on, I know that it is orderable and available in-game.

Tho, the Bucket is a korean SpotPass item, even tho it is available in-game and orderable.

Back