• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Full List of DLC + Exclusives by Region

Why is Australia always not included in this stuff? It's so frustrating :/

Because Australia has the same content as EU :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

The Blow Streamer is just the Tweeter.
Also, the Cider is only available to French NA people, not French EU people...
At least it didn't allow me to get it in the French EU, all I got was a Tweeter :')

Also, The Clerk's Shirt was a DLC dist. March 2013 in Japan. It was accidentally distributed and is an "in-game" item for all regions.

Also, the Lovely Phone is a Prize on Starcrossed Day in Japan and isn't re-ordable.
I'm not sure if it's available in other regions "in-game" though...

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

At least it didn't allow me to get it in the French EU, all I got was a Tweeter :')

Wow, I had no idea! Thanks for the info! :D

I dunno if you want to add these to your list but, here are the unreleased/TBA DLC:
They are all expected to be released in the future. All of them are in the AC Guides and feature in Other Catalogues online.

Probably best to add them in a "future" section :)

Click on the item name to see a pic.

Japanese DLC TBA:
Blue Argyle Tank
Kadomatsu
Hagoita
Star-Sign Set:
-Aries Rocking Chair
-Taurus Bathtub
-Gemini Closet
-Cancer Table
-Leo Sculpture
-Virgo Harp
-Libra Scale
-Scorpio Lamp
-Sagittarius Arrow
-Capricorn Ornament
-Aquarius Urn
-Pisces Lamp

Korean DLC TBA:
Tteok Plate
Kimbap Plate
Red-Horned Hat
School Cap (it's blue)
White School Cap ( same as White-Team Cap)

NA DLC TBA:
Pile of Leaves (Autumn DLC)

EU DLC TBA:
Fedora Chair
Flamenco Hat
Tam-o'-Shanter

Last edited:

Also, The Clerk's Shirt was a DLC dist. March 2013 in Japan. It was accidentally distributed and is an "in-game" item for all regions.

Also, the Lovely Phone is a Prize on Starcrossed Day in Japan and isn't re-ordable.

thanks for confirming, I suspected that the "blow streamer" was just another name for tweeter.

lovely phone is a Redd's ticket prize at the fireworks all 4 weekends in October.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, the Cider is only available to French NA people, not French EU people..

The Lovely Phone was available at the fireworks from Redd in the US

Does anyone know if the Fireworks Festival is a holiday that is available every country?

The suitcase was also given out to europe via spotpass

Is The best buy suitcase the same as rolling suitcase or something different? Wasn't sure if it was just a misnamed thing or not.

The Afternoon-Tea Set has been released today. It is un-orderable. :)

FqfKr6r.jpg

Last edited:
It's already on the list and is available in both NA and EU.
I can see that.
Afternoon Tea Set (Nintendo Zone DLC: 8/25/13-9/7/13)
Afternoon Tea Set (GAME DLC: 9/1/13-9/14/13)
Neither shows whether or not it is re-orderable, and people have been asking today because MoriDB says it is.
I posted a picture because it was released so the OP would know I wasn't making it up.

Last edited:
I can see that.

Neither shows whether or not it is re-orderable, and people have been asking today because MoriDB says it is.
I posted a picture because it was released so the OP would know I wasn't making it up.

I know that.
I'm just highlighting that it's also available in the EU too as so many EU people are trading tonnes of items for it.
It wasn't personal lol.

I know that.
I'm just highlighting that it's also available in the EU too as so many EU people are trading tonnes of items for it.
It wasn't personal lol.
They have been getting a tad out of hand with the offers.. If they knew they'd be getting it in a week, they may chill out. Informing is the way to go, sorry that I snapped.

Back