• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Full Fossil Model Set & Lots of Other Non-Reorderables!

So, no to the cataloging? I might have some items from your wishlist if you don't want bells.

Got your money out. Ready to make the trade when you are.

okay opening gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, no to the cataloging? I might have some items from your wishlist if you don't want bells.

Sorry, trying to get these trades done but I can do the cataloging but those items are non-reorderable so are you sure about just cataloging? I already traded the cat tower and cherry-blossom clock but I could order one if you'd like.

I need ice wall and dresser so 100k right?
How about all this
Creepy stuff
New year hat
sparkling cider
Jingle pic
Festive wreath

Last edited:
Ok sure! Pm'd you :)
I'll take whatever's left of the ice set too if that's ok!

Last edited:
I need ice wall and dresser so 100k right?
How about all this
Creepy stuff
New year hat
sparkling cider
Jingle pic
Festive wreath

Jingle Pic and Sparkling Cider are being claimed by someone for 200k but they haven't responded yet and the new year hat is all taken! But I could take 40k for each creepy item and 50k for the festive wreath.

Edit: and yes 2 of ice items would be for 100k total.

Last edited:
Ok then i need all creepy stuff u have, ice wall, ice dresser, festive wreath. How much?

Back