• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading FT: Villagers (Fauna, Goldie)

Yes, I do TT there's no saying how long it will take but if I had to guess there's about 2-3 villagers who will ask to move before her (which if they keep asking at the rate they have hopefully she'll be ready tonight, but if not definitely tomorrow)

Last edited:
Would you be willing to take a combination of tickets and TBT? I can go up to 8, any higher than that if you prefer tickets then I would try to sell my TBT for some ;w; Or you can take the TBT and sell them yourself? The going rate is 1 ticket for 25 TBT, 100 TBT = 1 million bells

Of course, trying to find a person to buy TBT for tickets would take time though, so I'm not sure if you want to wait? I can give 100 TBT though if you will accept TBT!

I'd be willing to take the tbt along with tickets, but since I'm new I don't know too much about tbt to be honest haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

8 for goldie ^^ have a plot ready

Right now the highest offer is technically 12 (if you take into account the tbt the other person is offering) :)

I'd be willing to take the tbt along with tickets, but since I'm new I don't know too much about tbt to be honest haha

Ah that would be great! 8 tickets and 100 TBT then? The rate for TBT basically never changes, always 100 TBT for 1 mil IGB and there are usually people looking to buy them :)

Ah that would be great! 8 tickets and 100 TBT then? The rate for TBT basically never changes, always 100 TBT for 1 mil IGB and there are usually people looking to buy them :)

that'd be fine with me! I'm still trying to tt her away but I'll let you know when she's ready :)

I have Olivia! I can offer to you for free. :)
She's not in boxes atm... but I'll let you know when she's available for pick up!

I have Olivia! I can offer to you for free. :)
She's not in boxes atm... but I'll let you know when she's available for pick up!

tysm!! even though you said for free I'll give you some nook tickets if you'd like! (or if I ever find katt or kyle I'll be sure to grab them for you) :)

Hey! I just wanted to confirm that I'm still interested~ If you want me to change the Nook Miles Tickets to TBT, I can do that too :D

Back