• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

United States [FT & LF] Series 1-5 trades!

Marzypan

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
I started with series 5, but as local retailers began restocking on older series, I started to buy those as well. I'm new to the older series, so any help would be much appreciated. I have a google doc spreadsheet of what I have to offer as well as what I still need (which is a lot, sorry in advance).

Any questions feel free to let me know!

Google Spreadsheet

Are the ones listed with the white background what you have for trade? If they are, I'm interested in the series 5 specials. I have Katie, Jack, Digby, series 3 Isabelle, and Lucky

The spreadsheet has two pages, one with what I need and one with what I have. Not sure which one you were looking at 😅
Post automatically merged:

Are the ones listed with the white background what you have for trade? If they are, I'm interested in the series 5 specials. I have Katie, Jack, Digby, series 3 Isabelle, and Lucky
The spreadsheet has two pages, one with what I need and one with what I have. Not sure which one you were looking at 😅

Oh I didn't notice there was a second page lol. I'm interested in trading for some of your extra series 5 specials from your to trade page. I have a lot more stuff to trade from your list of cards you need too but the ones I listed earlier are what I have from your actively searching for list, so maybe we can try to figure something out for one of each series 5 special if they're all still available.

Oh I didn't notice there was a second page lol. I'm interested in trading for some of your extra series 5 specials from your to trade page. I have a lot more stuff to trade from your list of cards you need too but the ones I listed earlier are what I have from your actively searching for list, so maybe we can try to figure something out for one of each series 5 special if they're all still available.
Yeah feel free to DM me and we can talk more about it!

Do you still have 419 Wisp?? I have several from your ISO list. Wisp is the last Series 5 SP I need! I can send picture proof if necessary!
Series 1Series 2Series 3Series 4
  • 005 Kapp'n
  • 016 Lyle
  • 019 Fauna
  • 023 Cheri
  • 037 Kabuki
  • 042 Marcie
  • 047 Knox
  • 057 Phil
  • 058 Monique
  • 073 Flo
  • 112 Don
  • 115 Nat
  • 122 Lucha
  • 123 Fuchsia
  • 131 Pate
  • 149 Broccolo
  • 154 Rhonda
  • 170 Ruby
  • 174 Bettina
  • 186 Charlise
  • 195 Hamphrey
  • 203 Tom Nook
  • 225 Ken
  • 226 Mitzi
  • 229 Cousteau
  • 238 Friga
  • 242 Chevre
  • 258 Daisy
  • 289 Boomer
  • 304 Phineas
  • 327 Penelope
  • 383 Hippeux
  • 387 Rowan

Last edited:
Hello! I have 213 Digby, 209 Wendell, and some other SP's from your wanted list. I'm interested in 409 Sable if you'd like to trade!

Assuming Wisp was already taken by SkiOtter, I would like to trade 1:1, like for like.

Requesting:
126 Coach
145 Carmen
178 Hugh
187 Vic
250 Ava
410 Label (SP)

Offering:
Special:
014 Luna (SP) or 101 KK (SP)

and any 5 of these villagers:
033 Bill
058 Monique
074 Cobb
119 Felicity
179 Hopper
233 Colton
242 Chevre
323 Katt
367 Annalise
369 Sylvia
379 Nibbles

If you still have 410 Label and 419 Wisp still available, I have 001 Isabelle and 422 Wardell to trade.

Hello!
I was hoping to trade my:
007 Joan, 68 Clyde, 159 Zell, and 316 Zipper
for your:
401 Tom Nook, 407 Celeste, 415 Kicks, and 419 Wisp

lmk what you think!

Hi, I have 281 Lyman and 355 Mira that I’d be interested in trading for 407 Celeste or 401 Tom Nook. I have more that are on your list, but are not the actively seeking for both SP and regular. Lmk if interested. Thank you.

I have 305 Celeste. Would you trade 415 Kicks for her?

I started with series 5, but as local retailers began restocking on older series, I started to buy those as well. I'm new to the older series, so any help would be much appreciated. I have a google doc spreadsheet of what I have to offer as well as what I still need (which is a lot, sorry in advance).

Any questions feel free to let me know!

Google Spreadsheet

Hello! Would you be interested in trading your 419 Wisp, 145 Carmen, 250 Ava, 151 Groucho, and 187 Vic for my 213 Digby, 232 Canberra, 221 Kody, 256 Diva, and 245 Mac?

Hey there, interested in a couple of your series 5 SPs. Got a bunch on your list, PMing with what I've got.

Back