• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fruit Trade

Hey everyone - just restarted my island and I am missing pears and cherries. I have oranges and apples I can trade if anyone is interested :)
I can get you some pears and cherries. No trade needed. I have produce you can pick too if you are interested.

That would be so kind thank you - just the pears and cherries would be perfect!

Sorry - I have a 4 month year old puppy and she took up the rest of my evening!
That’s amazing thank you so much, let me know whenever you’re free today?

I have pears and cherries and am in need of apples and peaches. I’m happy to trade cherries and pears for apples. I’m new to the trade process so any directions on how to trade are welcome.

I have pears and cherries and am in need of apples and peaches. I’m happy to trade cherries and pears for apples. I’m new to the trade process so any directions on how to trade are welcome.
I can give you apples and peaches. Do you need oranges too? I don't really need anything in return.

As for trading, either I can give you a Dodo code for you to enter at the airport to come to my island, or you can ask for a Dodo code at the airport for me to visit your island. There are Achievements for both people visiting your island and for visiting other people's islands. I'm still working on both Achievements so it's up to you what you prefer.

I can give you apples and peaches. Do you need oranges too? I don't really need anything in return.

As for trading, either I can give you a Dodo code for you to enter at the airport to come to my island, or you can ask for a Dodo code at the airport for me to visit your island. There are Achievements for both people visiting your island and for visiting other people's islands. I'm still working on both Achievements so it's up to you what you prefer.
Great! Thanks you! Either way. Maybe give me your code. I don’t know how to give you mine
Post automatically merged:

I don’t need oranges btw

Back