• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fruit Trade

Pengudot

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello! I need some help! I restarted my island yesterday and the only fruit that I need now is Cherries and Pears! I've tried asking elsewhere but no one seemed to want to help me. :'< I'll be willing to trade some bells or other fruit for them!
Update - I finally got them! :D

Last edited:
I actually had someone help me get what I needed. But if you want, I can still give you some Orangesif you want them! :D
That would be amazing!! What are you in need of? I can buy them from you or trade for another item if I have something you are looking for? THANK YOU!!! 🥰

That would be amazing!! What are you in need of? I can buy them from you or trade for another item if I have something you are looking for? THANK YOU!!! 🥰
Np! Do you have any leftover diy recipes you don't need? Or any hyacinths? I only have two white and one blue lol. If not bells if fine.

I have red, pink, yellow, and orange hyacinths that I can give you and I have a cherry jelly & shell fountain recipes, if those are helpful.

I have red, pink, yellow, and orange hyacinths that I can give you and I have a cherry jelly & shell fountain recipes, if those are helpful.
That's perfect! Thank you sm! My dodo code is MW11K

I’m on my way! Just digging up flowers 😄
Post automatically merged:

I only have two orange and two pink, so I’ll bring you one of each, and several red & yellow.

Your island is so cute!! Thank you SO much!! I hope you grow lots of beautiful flowers and enjoy the recipes! Thank you for giving me one, too!!! 💗💗💗

Your island is so cute!! Thank you SO much!! I hope you grow lots of beautiful flowers and enjoy the recipes! Thank you for giving me one, too!!! 💗💗💗
No problem! Thank you so much! :D Enjoy the oranges!

Hello! I need some help! I restarted my island yesterday and the only fruit that I need now is Cherries and Pears! I've tried asking elsewhere but no one seemed to want to help me. :'< I'll be willing to trade some bells or other fruit for them!
Update - I finally got them! :D
Hi, I need orange and apple. Wondering if we can trade? Maybe with bells, fossils or artworks?

Sorry I just got this. I just got online. I could use the statue. And if you have any DIY recipes you don't need I would trade for those too

Sorry I just got this. I just got online. I could use the statue. And if you have any DIY recipes you don't need I would trade for those too
Great! I’m online too. My Dodo code is 6RWP9

Add text:
Thank you for the fruits. Sorry I dont know how to text in the game 😭

Last edited:
Hey everyone - just restarted my island and I am missing pears and cherries. I have oranges and apples I can trade if anyone is interested :)

Back