• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[CLOSED] Art for Collectibles

WAAAA!!! Look at HERRRR?!!! I love everything!! The wrist cuffs with cat buttons?!!??? That’s gonna be a thing from now on. The dress looks super flowy and the puffed sleeves are divine! Also love her expression and pose, CHEFS KISS! I like vocaloid, but haven’t heard of alien alien. I’ll give it a listen! Have you merged all layers? I’d love to have a version without the “alien alien” font on top of her, if that’s not too much trouble? Thank you again so much!!
I'm glad you do ;O;!!!!
Oh, I don't have the CSP file but I can make a version without the alien alien text! Just give me a moment! And yes! It's a catchy song heh heh

-
aqulla_alien2.png
@Aquilla here's the version without text!

Last edited:
for @Cheremtasy !!
View attachment 548560
View attachment 548561
2nd one is too big to put on TBT! dm'd it directly to cherem!

I've already yelled about this via DMs but thank you so much once again! 🥹💕 A comic is something I never expected for the two in one surprise art, and I was so giddy upon initially reading it, you have no idea. 😭 And ofc you already know I gushed about the instagram one. I feel like you really captured my ocs dynamic in both of them and I'm so grateful!

Also I feel like it's a crime for others not to see the full extent of your work for this one, so here's the full comic if anyone wants to give it a read (it's short and sweet).
freris_mrbox_comic.jpeg

I truly feel like you've outdone yourself and this is literally my new obsession. 😂

I've already yelled about this via DMs but thank you so much once again! 🥹💕 A comic is something I never expected for the two in one surprise art, and I was so giddy upon initially reading it, you have no idea. 😭 And ofc you already know I gushed about the instagram one. I feel like you really captured my ocs dynamic in both of them and I'm so grateful!

Also I feel like it's a crime for others not to see the full extent of your work for this one, so here's the full comic if anyone wants to give it a read (it's short and sweet).
freris_mrbox_comic.jpeg

I truly feel like you've outdone yourself and this is literally my new obsession. 😂
Of course!!!!! Thank you for doing this trade in the first place!!!!!!!!!
I wanted so many fruits but had no MEOW coupons........................

@MrBox are your commissions still open? I've seen your art around and I really like it but I haven't been active lately and didn't participate in the Farewell to New Leaf event so I've missed getting a chance to ask when I saw them open a few times.

I see you are searching for balloons, I own two sweet balloons and one yellow balloon and one purple balloon if you are interested?
No worries if you don't want those specific balloons or if you are not taking anymore commissions I see you already have a backload to catch up on.

EDIT: Sorry it's 3AM and I'm stupid, I just saw it says temporary closed for the balloons commissions

@MrBox are your commissions still open? I've seen your art around and I really like it but I haven't been active lately and didn't participate in the Farewell to New Leaf event so I've missed getting a chance to ask when I saw them open a few times.

I see you are searching for balloons, I own two sweet balloons and one yellow balloon and one purple balloon if you are interested?
No worries if you don't want those specific balloons or if you are not taking anymore commissions I see you already have a backload to catch up on.

EDIT: Sorry it's 3AM and I'm stupid, I just saw it says temporary closed for the balloons commissions
Oh bah, thank you! and thank you for your interest!! TBH I'm unsure if I'll be opening commissions for collectibles in general after I'm done with this batch... I'll have to see how I feel about it all afterwards..
I always have my commissions opened for RLC though!

INTEREST CHECK QUESTION:
Honestly, I have no idea if this is a stupid idea or not.... and... I'm a bit tentative on taking art commissions for TBT&TBT related items since I normally take RLC... So I'm unsure if I'm even going to do this..

Getting eggs tokens during this event looks like it's been a struggle for everyone- so I don't mean to ask this question out of disrespect but am genuinely curious!
Would anyone be interested in art for egg collectibles by chance?

Please like this post if you are *actually* interested!
Please hug this post if you are not interested!

Last edited:
If you're not tired of drawing my characters yet, I can offer 24 egg currency XD
I plan on doing the egg decorating and haven't chosen a basket yet.
I also have some older eggs if you want to browse my inventory

If you're not tired of drawing my characters yet, I can offer 24 egg currency XD
I plan on doing the egg decorating and haven't chosen a basket yet.
I also have some older eggs if you want to browse my inventory
😳 omg i am very interested... OK... i will have to update this thread with what i am going to be offering for eggs then >:^D thank you for your interest snowifer!!!

Hiya, Mr.Box! I haven't read through the recent posts in this thread, but are you looking for a Classic Easter Egg? (I'm assuming that's what you meant by "Easter" in the OP, correct me if I'm wrong.)

EDIT: Oh I just noticed that there's already a collectible called Easter Egg!! My apologies, though good luck on acquiring the other eggs!

Hiya, Mr.Box! I haven't read through the recent posts in this thread, but are you looking for a Classic Easter Egg? (I'm assuming that's what you meant by "Easter" in the OP, correct me if I'm wrong.)

EDIT: Oh I just noticed that there's already a collectible called Easter Egg!! My apologies, though good luck on acquiring the other eggs!
Oh! I didn't even consider that one but I would honestly like that one too O:
I will update me post...

For @daringred_ !
And that's it for all my fruit trades!
Thank you guys so much for trading me!
1712013373999.png

AS FOR THE EGGS.... I will...maybe take a few.... orders... I will @ the people who have offered eggs when I figure out what kind of art I would offer!
although @Snowifer i will dm you earlier bc of the time limit

Back