• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[CLOSED] Art for Collectibles

MrBox

Bells
White Pansy
White Pansy
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Feedback
100% (98) +
resetti.png
Currently Closed!
resetti.png

If you're interested in commissioning me for RLC, this is a link to my ko-fi commissions.
If you're interested in commissioning me for TBT, this is a link to the thread.
- Lieyrl [ Froggy, Fossil , Easter, Spring Bloom Egg- 2 Chibis]
-Daringred [Tortimer, Stinky Flower, Mushroom, Bird, Mushroom -1 Couple Drawing]
-BungotheElf [Cobweb Egg - 1 Polished Drawing]

🚧 🚧 🚧
wishlist.png

* I know that these are untradeable / You can not get them!
I want them though...

*I will probably get these later. Idk. They seem feasible.
*Will probably have to earn TBT for them.
*Idk why I want these. I guess I just do. Idk how hard it is to get the mushrooms but uhhh.. this is just an impossible wishlist, I suppose!

Last edited:
I'm not picky on prices, so I could sell it for a total of 600 TBT! For example, a piece of art that's worth 100 TBT + 500 TBT for the balloon.
I could do that!
Sorry to ask and not do research, but do you know how much 100 TBT is to real currency? o:

I could do that!
Sorry to ask and not do research, but do you know how much 100 TBT is to real currency? o:
I'm not sure, I don't buy art with RLC as I don't have the means to do so, but I saw your "YCH fruit on head" thread - Not sure if you're still accepting commissions for that, but I could accept art from that thread for 100 TBT off the sale!

If not, I'll accept 600 TBT for the yellow balloon. ^^

Last edited:
I'm not sure, I don't buy art with RLC as I don't have the means to do so, but I saw your "YCH fruit on head" thread - Not sure if you're still accepting commissions for that, but I could accept art from that thread for 100 TBT off the sale!

If not, I'll accept 600 TBT for the yellow balloon. ^^
Sorry for the late reply, was trying to look into the exchange rate and couldn't find anything...
I'll do the 600 TBT for the yellow balloon- I don't have a lot of time since I must do my actual commissions !

Sorry for the late reply, was trying to look into the exchange rate and couldn't find anything...
I'll do the 600 TBT for the yellow balloon- I don't have a lot of time since I must do my actual commissions !
All good! I understand. Would you like a message on the balloon?

it has been past four hours! bump!
i can feel my brain screaming. the collectables are consuming me

Last edited:
Are you still looking for a Red Balloon dated after the 12th? c:
I can buy you one with my MEOW Coupons :3

hello! yes!
but i wouldn't offer the animated gifs for it! i'd probably just draw a regular piece!
Hmm.. Would you be interested in a Sweet Bunny Balloon for a GIF? :0
and then a regular piece for a Red Balloon? c:

I'm not sure how much the sweet balloons are going for rn, but I LOVE your art T^T
Feel free to decline on the GIF/bunny balloon offer tho! I just thought I'd throw it out there, :3

Hmm.. Would you be interested in a Sweet Bunny Balloon for a GIF? :0
and then a regular piece for a Red Balloon? c:

I'm not sure how much the sweet balloons are going for rn, but I LOVE your art T^T
Feel free to decline on the GIF/bunny balloon offer tho! I just thought I'd throw it out there, :3
Oh Baaah! Thank you!!! That means a lot to me heh heh Especially since I've just been showcasing really silly drawings on TBT LOL

Hmmmm a Sweet Balloon huh.. hMMmmm hmmm.
Sorry, give me a bit to think on it! There are two wolves inside of me and I will get back to you when one of them wins..

Oh Baaah! Thank you!!! That means a lot to me heh heh Especially since I've just been showcasing really silly drawings on TBT LOL

Hmmmm a Sweet Balloon huh.. hMMmmm hmmm.
Sorry, give me a bit to think on it! There are two wolves inside of me and I will get back to you when one of them wins..
Just keep me posted! :>
Thanks for considering c:

Just keep me posted! :>
Thanks for considering c:
Heyo Mimi! I don't think I'll take the Sweet Bunny Balloon offer because I think it deserves a better home than me..! But if you'd still like to do the red balloon trade, I can DM you!

hi! would it be possible to trade a red balloon for the "surprise" option :0

Back