• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway FrozenDrinks Non-American Event Items Giveaway (read post on pg3 before entering)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town name: RAiKE
FC:4055-5220-6369
1-2 items you desire(optional): another Bamboo Grass, and another throwing beans

Town name: Heaven
FC: in sidebar
1-2 items you desire: Throwing beans and blue violets (does that count as an item?)

Town name: Tokyo
FC: In sidebar
1-2 items you desire(optional): Golden Rose

Last edited:
Just realized beans are a prize, so I'm putting birthday table and any unorderable DLC food item. Sorry for changing it so much >.<

Town name: Braavos
FC: In the side bar
1-2 items you desire(optional): Nothing :) I like to get everything legit, but obviously can't get DLC not from my country legit xD

Town name: Ixora
FC: 2251-6216-6699 (sidebar)
1-2 items you desire(optional): Afternoon Tea Set & Shaved Ice Lamp~

Town name: Datlof
FC: Sidebar
Items I desire: Minimalist Bed and minimalist lamp
Thannnnnksssss :)

Last edited:
Town name: chili's
FC: 0404-6433-0049
1-2 items you desire(optional): I would like any of the streetpass ice creams! :)

This giveaway is so nice of you! thanks so much!

Last edited:
Town name: Coconut
FC: 478550658160
1-2 items you desire(optional): Bamboo Shoot or Hibiscus I guess?

Last edited:
Town name: Hapiland
FC: 3754-9116-3253
1-2 items you desire(optional): stag beetle chair and lily lamp

thank you for this giveaway ^^

Town name: Fiore
FC: 0834-3939-4257
1-2 items you desire: Red Letter Jacket and Yellow Dotted Dress (if you have them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back