• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway FrozenDrinks Non-American Event Items Giveaway (read post on pg3 before entering)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town name: RAiKE
FC:4055-5220-6369
1-2 items you desire(optional): another Bamboo Grass, and another throwing beans

Town name: Heaven
FC: in sidebar
1-2 items you desire: Throwing beans and blue violets (does that count as an item?)

Town name: Tokyo
FC: In sidebar
1-2 items you desire(optional): Golden Rose

Last edited:
Just realized beans are a prize, so I'm putting birthday table and any unorderable DLC food item. Sorry for changing it so much >.<

Town name: Braavos
FC: In the side bar
1-2 items you desire(optional): Nothing :) I like to get everything legit, but obviously can't get DLC not from my country legit xD

Town name: Ixora
FC: 2251-6216-6699 (sidebar)
1-2 items you desire(optional): Afternoon Tea Set & Shaved Ice Lamp~

Town name: Datlof
FC: Sidebar
Items I desire: Minimalist Bed and minimalist lamp
Thannnnnksssss :)

Last edited:
Town name: chili's
FC: 0404-6433-0049
1-2 items you desire(optional): I would like any of the streetpass ice creams! :)

This giveaway is so nice of you! thanks so much!

Last edited:
Town name: Coconut
FC: 478550658160
1-2 items you desire(optional): Bamboo Shoot or Hibiscus I guess?

Last edited:
Town name: Hapiland
FC: 3754-9116-3253
1-2 items you desire(optional): stag beetle chair and lily lamp

thank you for this giveaway ^^

Town name: Fiore
FC: 0834-3939-4257
1-2 items you desire: Red Letter Jacket and Yellow Dotted Dress (if you have them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back