• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[Friend Code Trading Thread] Creating a 3DS, Swapnote, AC:NL and turnip community!

Hi guys! I just got animal crossing: new leaf! I'm hoping to hang out with you guys :) (and I need some fruits pretty please ;)

Konnichiwa!

I'm looking for new friends. FC: 4570-7423-0888

Add me please and PM me to get a add back!

Thanks!

Hey all! Thought I'd jump on the opportunity and throw my friend code into the mix.

FC: 3995-6501-5572

PM me and I'll add ya back. Looking forward to visiting your towns!

Hi, everyone! I'd love to have more friends to play with on New Leaf!

FC: 1091 - 7423 - 3215

Just PM to let me know you want to add me! :)))

Update for me, I've got Apples, Pears, Peaches, Oranges, Bannanas, Lemons, and Durians.

I'll probably have Lychees, Mangos, and Persimmons tomorrow. If anyone needs any feel free to add my FC, and contact me. ^^

FC: 3480-3507-4157

Going to bed now though. Also, I have a friend getting me cherries, but if anyone has and would like to help me out sooner than that it'd be greatly appreciated.

Also Coconuts if anyone's actually managed to find them yet. I'll give my fruit for free to whoever needs it though.

Hey guys! My name is Greg and I'm looking for some friends to play New Leaf with.

My FC is 0259-0483-6025

Just PM me if you add me so I know. Looking forward to making some new friends!

Hi all , My name is Mary I just got my game yesterday ,I love Animal Crossing Ive been playing the other titles for years. Please excuse the state of my town as I said I just got the game so Im working things out. I Have apples,and thats it so far lol

FC:4081-6796-0824

Message me to let me know your coming over ,Im opening my gate at 1:30pm EST

Hi guys, my name is Jessica! I just got my copy of New Leaf (and a 3DS) yesterday, so I'm a little newbish but I'd like any kind of mayors to come visit my town! My fruit is cherry, though I have some oranges and apples about to grow soon! My friend code: 2423 - 2734 - 5869 Thank you!

Hey there! Animal crossing just came in my mail (I'm SO excited) but lnce I get going I'd love to have some visitors/people to play with! My fc is 2535-3751-7421 and the miis name is Hannah. :)

Hey guys, I'm Chris and I would love to find friends to play New Leaf with. My native fruit is a peach, however I have some cherries about to grow. My friend code is 0018-0915-2666. I can't wait to meet some of you in the game! Pm me if you add me so I can add you back :)

Last edited:
Back