• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Freya's pretty in pink auction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mashedpotaties

Sentient Potato
Bells
Feedback
100% (76) +
Freya the pretty pink wolf is leaving my alternate town of Fillory.

freya_large.png

She's Original as far as I know, I've never talked to her.

I'll also be accepting BTB.

Starting bid: 500k OR 50 BTB
Min. Bid incriments: 500k or 50 BTB
Buyout: 10m OR 200 BTB

This well end tonight at 10 PM EST

Last edited:
I'd like to buy her out for 10 million bells please! :eek: She's one of my dreamies and I've been searching ages for her. I'm even willing to pay 15 million if I have to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way, I literally just created an account through here JUST to reply to your thread. That being said, I'm currently out, but will be returning back home in about an hour or two. I'll immediately get on here and possibly (as well as hopefully) discuss details on how to do the exchange. c:

I'd like to buy her out for 10 million bells please! :eek: She's one of my dreamies and I've been searching ages for her. I'm even willing to pay 15 million if I have to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way, I literally just created an account through here JUST to reply to your thread. That being said, I'm currently out, but will be returning back home in about an hour or two. I'll immediately get on here and possibly (as well as hopefully) discuss details on how to do the exchange. c:

Alrighty! Well, I'm going to close this and move to PM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back