Trading Freya the snooty wolf

Tekkie

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (1) +
95px-Freya_NewLeaf_Official.png

Freya is moving out on 11th October GMT+2! I am looking for Purrl!!! :)
Also for Coco and Lopez, but mostly Purrl!

Last edited:
i really want her TT
My Sky is moving out too so if u want him i gladly trade for Freya!
OR plz let my buy her T.T? i can pay with hybrids/bells/tbt!

Maybe I know where you can find Purrl!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to find the link just a second...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here you go:
http://www.reddit.com/r/AdoptMyVillager/comments/2ibenq/lf_purrl_ft_bells/
That's a shame anyway, because I love so much Freya...but well, I wanted to help :) I know how you feel because I'm searching some villagers that I want really badly...

Don't worry ;) in case ( if you want to) let me know if you see around Fang or Freya for bells! Thanks!

Ooh! I got a 10th villager suddenly T_T
So yeah, taking bell offers now I guess...!

Oh damn...I dont have any violet pansies...but if you are interest i have some black roses and like 2 purple roses.. :(

Last edited:
Ooh I have every flower except blue and violet pansies haha T_T they just won't grow!

Oh I understand you :( especially when you have to work. Its just hell! ;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

So what are we gonna do with Freya?

Oh...I'm really sorry, someone answer me about Fang and I accept him. Don't get me wrong I love Freya, but I love so much Fang. I don't have a new place for her. Sorry.

Last edited:
I will do the 3 million for Freya, if TBT can do that if in game will need to bring from my other town first this one is new and poor. So I can do 100 TBT or bring over in bells from other town first. If you still have her. If in game bells would need to come pay switch carts then pickup but that's quick.

I will do the 3 million for Freya, if TBT can do that if in game will need to bring from my other town first this one is new and poor. So I can do 100 TBT or bring over in bells from other town first. If you still have her. If in game bells would need to come pay switch carts then pickup but that's quick.

Sorry, I have found someone now :eek:

Back