• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

United States Free to a Good Home! Series 1-4

I'd love Eunice

and either Friga or Dora for my second card.

Thank you so much for doing this. I'm just starting out and this would help a lot.
My family is suffering financially so I can't get amiibo cards.
Thanks again!

Hi everyone! I?m sorry I haven?t checked on this post in awhile. Tbh I?ve been pretty depressed lately and just kind of forgot about it. I?m going to go through the posts chronologically and send pm?s to everyone and see if you are still looking for the cards you asked for. Thanks for your patience!

I?ve messaged everyone who posted to this thread to see if they still needed cards and updated the list accordingly. Thanks to everyone for being so understanding!

200 Rocket, and the second copy of 203 Tom Nook (if no one else claimed him ^^)

Hi could I please have Fuchsia and Pudge if he is still available? If pudge isn't available then I would like Hamlet instead. Thank you so much for this. I am so sorry that I don't have any of the ones that you are looking for!

Hi, Rianna, I am requesting 131 (Pate) and 185 (Chops). I have Vivian if you still need her and if you feel like sending me a couple more, I need, please: 216 (Franklin) and 230 (Velma). Thanks so much, I'm getting closer, now!

Needed cards

If you still have 140 Avery, 187 Vic, 239, Ricky, and 322 Rocco.
I'd gladly appreciate it. I don't have any of the WA cards... :<

may i have astrid and doc? if they are still avaliable?

if you have em available, would be really grateful for pango n Gulliver! (thank u!)

Hope you’re doing a bit better by now ♥ If you’re still doing this and have them, I’d love Bud and Barold :3

This really cool! I would like Caroline and Eugene if possible.

EDIT: The person above me is my sibling, is it okay for us to get 2 each?

Last edited:
This really cool! I would like Caroline and Eugene if possible.

EDIT: The person above me is my sibling, is it okay for us to get 2 each?

Yes - it’s still okay. I’ll mail them in separate envelopes though. Sometimes with 4 cards you need special postage and I won’t have time this week to go to the post office :)

Edit: I’ve just tried to pm you but your inbox is full.

Last edited:
Back