• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Cycling Free to a Good Home Cycling! Find your dreamies! [New: Broccolo] [Boxes: Flora]

Carmen the bunny is in boxes. Giving her 10 min!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm trying so hard to get Skye out for you, Silvereevee! She was one of my starters if that tells you how long she's been there. Haha.

Carmen the bunny is in boxes. Giving her 10 min!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm trying so hard to get Skye out for you, Silvereevee! She was one of my starters if that tells you how long she's been there. Haha.

Awwww thank you so much! :D I'll be up for awhile still :3 I really appreciate how much your trying :)

Sorry would you like any bells for the trouble? Feel bad that your not getting anything from it :(.
Or if it makes you feel better my horse villagers won't leave since they moved in.

Nah, I don't need any bells. I do think she might be "stuck" though, because villagers are coming and going like crazy but she's been here the whole time.

I think so. I've cycled through at least 50 villagers today and she hasn't budged.
So here's what I'm going to do.
I am going to take her off the list of available villagers and if she ever does decide to move, I'll just send you a message.
Sound good?
Then we can both go to sleep! :p

I think so. I've cycled through at least 50 villagers today and she hasn't budged.
So here's what I'm going to do.
I am going to take her off the list of available villagers and if she ever does decide to move, I'll just send you a message.
Sound good?
Then we can both go to sleep! :p

Alrighty, thanks so much for trying :3

Back