Huge Purple Lover
Bells
Switch
3364-4763-7314
August Birthstone (Peridot)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (417) +
Hi, this will be for new members only. And your account has to be made before today. I will give out 100 TBTs to 10 new members ( Must have under 60 posts). I would like to be able to help them out and get them involved in this great forum. I will also give each winner a TBT collectible to get you going.

Good luck and enjoy your time in this great forum.

This will run until 9/4/2014
ALL TBT BELLS HAVE BEEN PAID AND I am working on giving the Collectibles out now. Thank you and welcome to the forum. HAVE A GREAT DAY !!!!

Rules:

DO NOT USE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS.
This is supposed to be fair and ONLY for new people.

If you read my rules and are playing fair, then put in your post roseoforlando if it is not there I will skip over you. Only one entry per person.

Have a wonderful ACNL day.
Jubaboo
Bunnee
HaileyACNL under 60 when entered.
Grizzlyshomie
Delsin Rowe
AKatsukiyoshi
ChocolateChips
Reiyoi
Helloryoku
Soy

Last edited:
Thank you guys, but apparently the new peeps aren't reading it, LOL.

So, I made an account a while ago, but I haven't used it hardly at all, does that count, roseoforlando?

I don't know if I'm still considered new, but, roseoforlando.

I actually discovered this forum a few days ago!

roseoforlando :D

Hi there! I am pretty new also, this is going to be my 52nd post I think? You are extremely generous for this, goodluck everyone on the giveaway! Yay for roseoforlando for doing this!

Last edited:
Unable to enter, but I'd like to say that this is a cool way of getting new members to feel welcome in this forum :3

This is a great idea to welcome new members! I would join this myself, but I am 20 posts over the requirement. Good luck to everyone that has entered. :)

Waaah, thank you for the bells! I really really appreciate it! Extremely generous! Thank you! You are awesome! ; A;

Good Morning my fellow Bell Tree's I hope you all have a great day. And are ready to make lots of new friends.

ALL AWARDS are complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back