• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Free Non-Hybrid Flowers~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnpiplup

Kick ass.
Bells
Green Christmas Stocking
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Red Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (154) +
Hi, everyone! My town is full of flowers that I don't really need. So, I am giving them all away! I will let
groups of three come into my town and take my flowers on the beaches. Please know that you will be
timed for 3 minutes. I will start to timer only when all of the players have arrived. After the last person enters my town, you may then get the flowers on my beaches. However, please read these rules before you post:

1. Please add my FC before you post, it makes things much easier.
2. Do not steal any hybrids or any items that are on the ground. Even though my town is messy, that does not mean that you can steal from my town.
3. Do not talk to my villagers.
4. Please be respectful to other players.

I have all types of non-hybrid flowers scattered on my two beaches. You may bring a wetsuit so that you can get to one beach to another faster, since they are really close by each other. Thanks for reading :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back