Giveaway Free non-hybrid flowers [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, can I come get some flowers? I already added your friend code

Hi morning I am available rn.
Thank you for adding my friend code. I will add yours rn.
Could you please read my first post of this thread before coming to my town for collecting flowers please:) I have some small rules. Feel free to use locker and if your locker is full, you can drop flowers and you can come back again. Once you finish could you let me know in this thread, I will close my gate. Thank you.

Edit: I just remembered I have 9 villagers right now...I'll contact you again when I've picked up my 10th villager because I'm afraid I'll pick up another villager by accident. Sorry!

Hi! Could I come to pick up some white pansies and white tulips? And possibly sell my perfect cherries if they're not your town's native fruit...?

Hi sure. You can also sell your fruits.
Could you please read my first post of this thread before coming to my town for collecting flowers please:) I have some small rules. Feel free to use locker and if your locker is full, you can drop flowers and you can come back again. Once you finish could you let me know in this thread, I will close my gate.

Could you let me know your friend code please. I can do this after I finish my lunch.

Hi sure. You can also sell your fruits.
Could you please read my first post of this thread before coming to my town for collecting flowers please:) I have some small rules. Feel free to use locker and if your locker is full, you can drop flowers and you can come back again. Once you finish could you let me know in this thread, I will close my gate.

Could you let me know your friend code please. I can do this after I finish my lunch.

Will do! It’s just I’m waiting for a trade right now so I probably won’t be able to come as soon as I planned. I really didn’t think it through...I apologise.

Please don’t feel like you have to wait for me today. I’ll try to catch you online in the next few days after my trade is completed.

Will do! It’s just I’m waiting for a trade right now so I probably won’t be able to come as soon as I planned. I really didn’t think it through...I apologise.

Please don’t feel like you have to wait for me today. I’ll try to catch you online in the next few days after my trade is completed.

I just finished eating I am available rn. I see. Ok. No problem. Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back