Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frappe You're welcome! Feel free to take any of the items on the ground, including the purple roses near the train station. I'll probably sell them all soon if nobody wants them. ^o^;>

@kiwikenobi Hello! I just came home. I know it's late for you, but I am available now. :)
If I am not mistaken, I think I need to pull 600 weeds?
Thank you again! 😊
@kiwikenobi I got it!!!! 🥳 🎉 I got the gold badge!!! 🏅 Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! 💘 You made my day!!! 😃
Post automatically merged:

@kiwikenobi Hello! I just came home. I know it's late for you, but I am available now. :)
Thank you again! 😊
@kiwikenobi I got it!!!! 🥳 🎉 I got the gold badge!!! 🏅 Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! 💘 You made my day!!! 😃

Thank you again! 😊

Thank you again! 😊

Thank you again! 😊

Thank you again! 😊

Hello again! I'd like to order some items from Inkwell's RV. Since I can only order 3 per day I'll probably be back and forth a couple of times so I can reset the date on my 3DS to order more. Please let me know when is a good time to stop by! Thanks!

add me to the list for weeding plz, my fc is 1650-5231-3170
i got the bronze badge not that long ago, so im probly at ~510 weeds

also, do you happen to have an exotic chest, rococo wardrobe, or go board?

@shiiko There's no list. If you'd like to visit to pick weeds now, I have a few. Or if you'd like to wait a little bit, I could time travel for more, though I have to do one month at a time, since there's a cap on weeds per time you load the town, so it might take a little while.

I'll check for those items in my catalog. If I have them, I'll order them for you. :)

EDIT: I have an exotic chest and rococo wardrobe I can give you. Let me know when you'd like to visit for the items and the weeds.

Last edited:
@shiiko Okay! My gate is open for you now. I'll be afk in the game, so if you want to communicate, please post here. I'll be saving the game every few minutes in case of a disconnect, so that you don't lose too much progress. The two items I have for you are next to the train station, and all the other items are free for the taking, too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back