• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@podunk Okay, then! Depending on how many weeds you've picked before, you'll only need a maximum of 500 to get the first badge. You might need less. If you'd like, you can pick ~500 weeds, then go home to see if you get the badge. Then you can come back for more if you'd like. My gate is open for you now. I'll be afk in the game, so please post here if you want to communicate. And I'll be saving every few minutes so you don't lose too much progress if we get disconnected.
For some reason, I thought it was 5,000 weeds!
I've done a bit more than 500, really sorry!
But tysm, I'll be going home now

@podunk 500 is for the first badge. 5,000 is for the third one. Feel free to come back after you've checked to see if you got the badge yet. I think you'll have to get it, given how many weeds you picked. I'll leave my gate open if you'd like to come back to work toward the 2,000 for the second badge. :)

@podunk 500 is for the first badge. 5,000 is for the third one. Feel free to come back after you've checked to see if you got the badge yet. I think you'll have to get it, given how many weeds you picked. I'll leave my gate open if you'd like to come back to work toward the 2,000 for the second badge. :)
That's all right, I'll leave the rest for other weeders!

@podunk Okay, I'll close my gate now, but feel free to post again if there's anything else I can help you with. And I'll have more weeds all the time, now that I know how to time travel for them, so you can come back another day if you want to work on getting enough weeds for the gold badge.

@Frappe My gate is open for you now, and I went through my storage and put a bunch of items I don't want out that you can take for free, including a bunch of purple roses and a carnation, if you want them.

And, as always, I'll be afk in the game, and I'll save every few minutes. :)

Last edited:
@Frappe My gate is open for you now, and I went through my storage and put a bunch of items I don't want out that you can take for free, including a bunch of purple roses and a carnation, if you want them.

And, as always, I'll be afk in the game, and I'll save every few minutes. :)
@kiwikenobi
@podunk Okay, I'll close my gate now, but feel free to post again if there's anything else I can help you with. And I'll have more weeds all the time, now that I know how to time travel for them, so you can come back another day if you want to work on getting enough weeds for the gold badge.
@kiwikenobi Something is wrong. I don't know if it is my internet connection. :(

@Frappe My internet seems to be okay, I had someone visit for a long time earlier picking weeds, and I'm able to connect just fine still. But if you want to keep trying to visit, my gate is still open, I'll just save even more often so you lose less progress if we disconnect again.

He's always sleeping, I have to wake him up. But maybe he went home to sleep since it's late in my my town. ^o^;>

My gate is still open if you want to try to visit for weeds again. I'll be around for another hour or so right now.

@Frappe My internet seems to be okay, I had someone visit for a long time earlier picking weeds, and I'm able to connect just fine still. But if you want to keep trying to visit, my gate is still open, I'll just save even more often so you lose less progress if we disconnect again.
I will visit you again. Thank you @kiwikenobi

He's always sleeping, I have to wake him up. But maybe he went home to sleep since it's late in my my town. ^o^;>

My gate is still open if you want to try to visit for weeds again. I'll be around for another hour or so right now.
@kiwikenobi Done! Thank you for your precious help! ^_^ Have a wonderful night! 🌟

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back