Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Athelwyn Okay! It'll be a few minutes while I time travel some more weeds into existence, since the last person who visited picked them all. I'll let you know when I'm ready, if you were hoping to visit right now.

@Athelwyn Okay! It'll be a few minutes while I time travel some more weeds into existence, since the last person who visited picked them all. I'll let you know when I'm ready, if you were hoping to visit right now.
Yes please! Just let me know when you're ready ^-^

@ATheBuoy42 Maybe I need to wake him up first. I'll try.

EDIT: He's awake now. Probably he'll give you something if you pick the weeds.
Aw thank you!! I'll find out!
Post automatically merged:

Aw thank you!! I'll find out!
Done, and he did give me a great gift!! Ty ty so much - I really appreciate it. ^-^ I'm heading out, have a great night!

Last edited:
@ATheBuoy42 You're welcome! I'll have to remember to wake him up every time people come over to visit so they can get a gift from him, too. Feel free to post again if I can help with anything else. I'll have more weeds later after I time travel for them some more.

If I've done my math correctly, to get 5,000 weeds for the gold badge, that's almost seven years' worth of weeds, if you're only using one town, per person. That's way too many. What were they thinking? In any case, I'm happy to time travel to get more weeds for everyone to get the badge so that they don't have to time travel in their own town. This town I'm using to help people exists solely for that purpose these days, so I don't mind villagers moving in and out all over the place. ^o^;>

Last edited:
@MoonlightAbsol It was actually really easy to time travel to make weeds grow, so there are a bunch for you now, as well as the items that you wanted to catalog. :)

What is your friend code, please?

@Frappe I know how to time travel now to make lots of weeds grow in my town, so there will be a lot whenever you want to come pick them. :)
You're the best! ^_^ Let me know when I can visit your town. Also, what would you like in return? I can offer Bells and perfect fruit baskets! 😊

@Frappe It'll take me a few minutes to time travel and make more weeds appear, I can let you know when I'm ready if you were wanting to visit right now. And everything is free in this thread, and I have no use for any in-game stuff, but TBT bells are a nice tip, if you feel like sending a few. Time traveling that much is a bit of work. ^o^;>

@Frappe It'll take me a few minutes to time travel and make more weeds appear, I can let you know when I'm ready if you were wanting to visit right now. And everything is free in this thread, and I have no use for any in-game stuff, but TBT bells are a nice tip, if you feel like sending a few. Time traveling that much is a bit of work. ^o^;>
Of course! Take your time and please let me know when I can come over with the Bells! ^_^

@MoonlightAbsol I only time traveled once just now, and doing more research, it seems the most you can get per instance of booting up the game is 60. So, you can tell me how many you need, and I'll know how many times to time travel to get closer to that amount.

@leafturnedover I've learned how to time travel to get weeds to grow in my town now, so I can provide weeds for you to pick any time if you want. :)
Oh wow, thanks so much for the offer! I know it's late but I would like to drop in to pull weeds sometime when available, but I don't mind waiting, I know everyone wants this insane badge outta the way lol!

@Frappe There's no need for you to bring any bells or anything in the game, the only kind that I'll ever use are TBT bells, the kind used on this website. Here's information on how TBT currency works:

My town has lots of weeds now, and my gate is open. I'll talk to Leif so that he'll show the weed counter; when it gets to zero, you can get a nice prize from him. I also have some items by a "free" sign near my train station, and you can take those with you if you'd like.

@leafturnedover You're welcome to visit now to pick weeds, too, if you'd like. My gate is open. :)

I'll be saving every few minutes in case we get disconnected, so you won't lose a lot of progress. And I'll be afk in the game mostly, so please post here if you want to communicate.

@Frappe There's no need for you to bring any bells or anything in the game, the only kind that I'll ever use are TBT bells, the kind used on this website. Here's information on how TBT currency works:

My town has lots of weeds now, and my gate is open. I'll talk to Leif so that he'll show the weed counter; when it gets to zero, you can get a nice prize from him. I also have some items by a "free" sign near my train station, and you can take those with you if you'd like.

@leafturnedover You're welcome to visit now to pick weeds, too, if you'd like. My gate is open. :)

I'll be saving every few minutes in case we get disconnected, so you won't lose a lot of progress. And I'll be afk in the game mostly, so please post here if you want to communicate

Whichever of you left all those bells in my town, I'll seriously never use them. It's very generous of you, but please give them to someone else, you can pay it forward. ^o^;>

I'll be saving every few minutes in case we get disconnected, so you won't lose a lot of progress. And I'll be afk in the game mostly, so please post here if you want to communicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back