free gaia ocs!

i want an oc!
theme: Cute, fluffy white dragon-person (?? Weird ik)
personality: Pouty
details about them:Just make them cute xD Also, pastel pink would be a pretty accent color on them​

etchasketch_by_yoonbun-dab7zvr.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

i want an oc!
theme: grunge fashion!
personality: snarky, cynical, and sarcastic. A bit mean, brutally honest, kinda grumpy and careless
details about them: if she were wearing a bandanna that'd be awesome, and you can do any hair color, but I suggest dark brown! Thanks so much if you accept!
P.S. Take your time, I'm not in a rush vwv Hopefully the avi builder starts working for you again soon! Good luck!

raeepow_by_yoonbun-dab80kc.png

i want an oc!
theme: I feel like goth would suit best, but feel free to change if you think a different theme would work better c:
personality: sarcastic, shy, a bit fiesty, dark and also a bit of rude. Very negative, usually fed up with life, and a bit careless as well
details about them: straight black hair, dark blue eyes, a bit pale but not super pale or in an unhealthy way or anything, and also I would love if she had a small black heart a bit below her eye (kind of like how Marina and the Diamonds does for her Electra heart era)

Thank you so much in advance, and I'm sorry if I'm being a bit of a diva..this would just be the first time anybody would be drawing this OC of mine, and I'm honestly excited

Last edited:
i want an oc!
theme: pastel, cute
personality: cute, bubbly, outgoing, loves to tease
details about them: frilly dress, pastel pink hair, just cute stuff x3

utarara_by_yoonbun-dab82tz.png

i want an oc!
theme:Random!
personality:smart and always happy
details about them:always playing video games of some sort

I would love it if you could make a name and make him playing video games! I hope this is not too much!

ooo i would like to try this if thats ok c:

i want an oc!
theme:prince but like a knight/soldier ?
personality:honorable and dutiful, can be serious but also a total dork
details about them:
can it have a weapon? maybe a katana or something? and can it be a kemonomimi? ;o;

keitara_by_yoonbun-dab848i.png

oc!
theme: Football fanatic
personality: Loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking, practical Shy, worries, overly critical of self and others, a
details about them: fave colors are blue and orange fave number is 5, has a black quiff (hairstyle lmao) tan skin [/indent]

luckypinch_by_yoonbun-dab8dzy.png

i want an oc!
theme: Twins!
personality: Victorian era style outfits?
details about them: Make them look cold/mean

Last edited:
May I request another as well? I know I posted already but I love how you make em

haha it's perfectly fine to post more than once! i don't mind, i love making these

aaa thank you!! the avi builder has such cute stuff quq

i want an oc!
theme: pastel (i like blues and purples uvu)
personality: energetic, upbeat, optimistic or smth like that :0
details about them: can they have smol bird-like wings?? if not, that's fine aa

Last edited:
Then I shall lol. I love the twins you made Orz, getting art of them btw so I would to snag some more from you lol.

i want an oc!
theme: Pastel
personality: Motherly and outgoing. Enjoys cooking and reading. Tends to keep to himself[don't think of a nerd lol].
details about them: Bright colors, nothing too flashy. Cute and pastel things orz. A cute face would be lovely as well. omg can you give him bushy brows? Lol

i want an oc!
theme: Pastel Alien
personality: She's blank/blunt. She likes stickers on her face, stars, and galaxy stuff.
details about them: Stickers, stars, cute things, etc. Give her a different color skin, like blue or pink etc just to indicate that she's a alien.

i want an oc!
theme: Pastel, cat theme
personality: Bubbly, spoiled, short, and quick temper./B]
details about them: Pink and white colors. Give her a different skin tone, like brown.

Last edited:
woo i'll work on these now :3 fun

also thanks for the tip gamzee!!

i want an oc!
theme: magical girl!
personality: cynical, rude
details about them: dark hair with a minty colored dress?​

Then I shall lol. I love the twins you made Orz, getting art of them btw so I would to snag some more from you lol.

i want an oc!
theme: Pastel
personality: Motherly and outgoing. Enjoys cooking and reading. Tends to keep to himself[don't think of a nerd lol].
details about them: Bright colors, nothing too flashy. Cute and pastel things orz. A cute face would be lovely as well. omg can you give him bushy brows? Lol

i want an oc!
theme: Pastel Alien
personality: She's blank/blunt. She likes stickers on her face, stars, and galaxy stuff.
details about them: Stickers, stars, cute things, etc. Give her a different color skin, like blue or pink etc just to indicate that she's a alien.

i want an oc!
theme: Pastel, cat theme
personality: Bubbly, spoiled, short, and quick temper./B]
details about them: Pink and white colors. Give her a different skin tone, like brown.

gamzee_by_yoonbun-dab9z6a.png

gamzee_by_yoonbun-dab9z7k.png

still working on dat guy

Back