• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Free Flowers!

discord@wubbie#9993
Bells
Switch
8265-3169-7992
Island
Butts
Feedback
100% (89) +
One person at a time tho
I could probably do only three people? maybe??? idk how much people would take
if i have any left after a certain amount of people i'll list them & then give them to whoever wants em.

And all I ask is that you stay in the top part of the town please

Do NOT take any BLUE ROSES, WHITE CARNATIONS/ROSES
ANYTHING BUT THOSE ARE FOR THE TAKING

also do not take any items you see on the ground that aren't near the train station
anything near the train station is for free

it's mostly hybrids

pls like this post to get my attention

Sup. I'll take a gander at your giveaway! I have no specific flowers I want, I'll just pick up which ones I like
Thanks for the giveaway ;)

Sorry for bothering you again today. But would I be able to come over???? IF I AM ALOUD.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I bumped caps lock :/

I'd love to come if you'll have me :)
I THOUGHT U CAME OVER BUT IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE omgfkjfk im so embarrassed
im sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for bothering you again today. But would I be able to come over???? IF I AM ALOUD.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I bumped caps lock :/

its chill
gimme a sec

Hi if you have any pansy hybrids or red carnations (looking for 2) or gold roses (looking for 2) could i come by? :) i could tip you 5 blue roses also if youre looking for them for your generosity ^^

Hi if you have any pansy hybrids or red carnations (looking for 2) or gold roses (looking for 2) could i come by? :) i could tip you 5 blue roses also if youre looking for them for your generosity ^^
Sure
Do you still want the items from this thread?

Are you still taking people?
Yeah!
I had more than I thought lmfao,,

Ooh maybe I could come along? I'm currently on holiday so the timing might not work out but I'll see if if can stop by c:

Are you still open? I’d love to take a look and see if I am missing any hybrids :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you still open? I?d love to take a look and see if I am missing any hybrids :)

Back