Giveaway Free flowers

helenkeller

fecal sewage ♥
Bells
Feedback
100% (53) +
I am giving away free flowers at my beach.

Post here only if you want to come. I only have a few hybrids down at my beach so it is mainly full with regular non hybrid flowers.

I was going to try to sell them but I am too unorganized for this so I am just going to have some people come in and take for free.

I am giving away free flowers at my beach.

Post here only if you want to come. I only have a few hybrids down at my beach so it is mainly full with regular non hybrid flowers.

I was going to try to sell them but I am too unorganized for this so I am just going to have some people come in and take for free.

i'd love to come by! :)

im on my way to open them now

- - - Post Merge - - -

just walk down to the biggest beach! idc about watching people who visit bc if they were to steal (not saying you would)--- i would just give them a bad review lol.

tysm! and ofc i won't take anything- people work so hard on their towns it's awful when people steal ;; i'm omw!

i added you too, i have a little over half of my biggest beach left but the blue hybrid roses are gone.

ill give away hybrids here in a few days when my town is finished

oh!! I'll keep my eye open then~, still I don't need that many hybrids, just enough to start making my own :)

so please let me know when you open your gates.

Back