• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Free Cycling [BOXES: TBA] ~ [NEW: DEENA, GABI, PUDGE] Lurkers are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for responding so slow! Is 100 TBT a good price for him?

Last edited:
Sorry for responding so slow! Is 100 TBT a good price for him?

Ill go woth my pricing. Its gonna be 40 tbt. Thank you for the generous offer tho! Pls add thic fc 5456-0230-9907. Let me know when youre ready and Ill open my gates. :)

Genji has been adopted.

Lucy and Tex has been voided.

Octavian is now in boxes.

Boone, Benedict and Clyde just moved in.

*claps for you* Keep flying through until you get to Blanche!! XD

Lol. Nobody's lurking for them. XD I always auto void almost all the Tier 5 villagers. I feel bad, cuz most of them are soo cute... The ost of the users of TBT, usually lurks for the Tiers 1-2. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

*claps for you* Keep flying through until you get to Blanche!! XD

Im trying to! I have her in my 1st town. She's a sweetie! ^^

Lol. Nobody's lurking for them. XD I always auto void almost all the Tier 5 villagers. I feel bad, cuz most of them are soo cute... The ost of the users of TBT, usually lurks for the Tiers 1-2. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im trying to! I have her in my 1st town. She's a sweetie! ^^

Yeah I always wanted her but never had room and now I'm making her my priority :D

You're right though. I hate voiding out villagers I know deserve some love and ppl might want. But not worth waiting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back