• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Free Cycling [BOXES: TBA] ~ [NEW: DEENA, GABI, PUDGE] Lurkers are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take Winnie if you fine with that! I'll give you 30tbt or 30,000g for her if that's what 30tbt is for, sorry still new

I'll take Winnie if you fine with that! I'll give you 30tbt or 30,000g for her if that's what 30tbt is for, sorry still new

Im still waiting for a response. Ill let you know if the trade fellthrough.

Just a random question for you but how do you make the little signature pictures like yours, I really want to know

Just a random question for you but how do you make the little signature pictures like yours, I really want to know

Nope. Someone did it for me and i just paid her. But i can make one. XD But not as pretty as the one I have lol

Omg I'm here!! I want her !! But can I timer travel some one out ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

50 tbt :)

Decided to give another chance on finding Bob a new home.

I would like to take Bob. Have you voided him? Please let me know so that I can TT a villager out and pick him. 100TBT :)

how could i get fuchsia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

100.000?

You come to my town and talk to her. You can only take her if you have a space for a new villager. Im sorry. I'm not accepting in game bells atm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voiding her at 5pm PST.

Fuchsia has been adopted! The cyclong continues!

- - - Post Merge - - -

APPLE IS IN BOXES! CONTACTED SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN LOOKING FOR HER!

Yes, That's me ! FC 0705-2803-1762 town is BonBon. I will message you about price :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back