• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Free Cycling [BOXES: TBA] ~ [NEW: DEENA, GABI, PUDGE] Lurkers are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh dear i would really like cousteau, but have no space for him :( would it be possible to reserve him for later? it may be a while, because a villager just moved out :(

May I please lurk for Peanut, Blanche, and Julia?

Thank you so much! ^-^

Gonna add you guys to the list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh dear i would really like cousteau, but have no space for him :( would it be possible to reserve him for later? it may be a while, because a villager just moved out :(

Imm sorry. Im still waiting for someone to get Cousteau.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I won't have space for Violet until the 2nd of December (When Agnes moves out) would you be able to prevent Violet from moving until then? If not don't worry :)

Unfortunately, I can't prevent someone from moving out. I'm sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Violet is now in boxes. Since the lurker can't take Violet, she's up for grabs.

Puck just moved in.

Hey I got Beau in a giveaway right after I gave you Stitches. No longer lurking :D

If I could find someone in the 'hold my villager thread' could they adopt her and hold her for me?

Last edited:
Hey just wanted to let you know that I am no longer looking for any of the villagers I'm lurking for, I found them all thank you!

If I could find someone in the 'hold my villager thread' could they adopt her and hold her for me?

I can only hold her until 8:30 am pst. Im sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey just wanted to let you know that I am no longer looking for any of the villagers I'm lurking for, I found them all thank you!

Congrats on achieving all your dreamies. And thanks for letting me know!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back