• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Island Tour Free Cataloging (Kitchen Stuff) and self guided tour

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 5 allowed with 0 waiting

Whohaw

Bells
Tasty Cake
Tin Robot
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Green Christmas Stocking
Feedback
100% (427) +
Cataloging - Pick up each section, Put it down. That is it! Then go home and select the leaf catalog icon on the bottom
of your nook shopping screen and you can now order everything you've picked up)

Empty Your Pockets! It takes so much more time if you are Juggling, or you could drop one of your items in and accidentally take
one of mine and that ruins it for everyone.

When you are finished cataloging you can Shop and Tour around Ordlinn Cay.
Also go see who is crafting! If you see something you'd like to catalog or have any suggestions/requests please just let me know:)

Note: if you pick a flower by accident, I DONT CARE lol
No tips please, if you need bells let me know.

catalog feild.jpg

Kitchen stuff-
Gas Range, Kitchen Island, System kitchen, freezer, water cooler, Double Door Refrigerator ,
Vintage TV tray, stand Mixer, Mug, Rice cooker, Microwave, Mixer, Tea set, Pop-up Toaster,
Analog kitchen scale, Baby chair, popcorn machine, Dish Drying Rack, pot rack, shaved ice maker,
Stove top espresso maker, Magnetic knife rack, pot rack.

Extra Stuff
Double sofa, Basic teachers desk, Den Desk, Den chair, Deluxe Washer, upright locker,
Office Desk, Study Desk, School Desk, school chair Fireplace

Click here to see weather
Ordlinn Cay Weather

hi can i please come over to catalog some stuff?

You bet ! also I forgot to mention after you're finished cataloging all the items on west beach are up for grabs.

Hi! Can i check out your catalog island? I would love to catalog a few things, though I’m mainly interested in Visiting the shops! Thanks~~

Back