Orange Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (793) +
So Frank will be in boxes tomorrow and I hope he can go to a good home, he's been a fairly good villager to have...and easily one of the best looking eagles.

I don't have 'dreamies' because I don't believe in them. I've gone out of my way to gain some of the so-called 'popular' villagers, and for the most part they're boring. For me, a 'dreamie' can only be created after I've met them and decided they're entertaining enough to keep permanently.

That's why I'm looking to trade for 'almost anybody' that I haven't had before, so if you're interested in Frank just drop the name of a villager who will be moving out of your town within the next few days.

It doesn't really matter who I end up with, but currently I'm looking for: Robin or Victoria.
I also just realized I don't have an Uchi in town right now, so priority would go in that direction too.

Hope to hear from you,

Last edited:
I had Rolf as a cranky in my second town and he moved out without giving me any notice, I would love to replace him with Frank. I don't have Robin or Victoria, but how about: Camofrog (cranky), Rolf (cranky), Chevre (normal), Sylvia (uchi), Pietro (smug) or Ribbot (jock)?

Last edited:
ok, noted :) When will Frank be in boxes, e.g. when is your 'tomorrow'? I reckon you like to wait a bit longer and see if another offer comes in and that's fine with me. If you decide to trade, just let me know and i start tt him/her out.

I had to go back in time for something, so that's when he pinged me. I'm just TTing forwards now, so he could be ready within the hour :)

well, i start tt-ing then too :) btw if you have room for both, i'm happy to give you both if your interested.

from my point of view, i'm happy to tt them out and if you are happy to take them in, then i'd call that a win-win situation :)
but it's your call. which one of the two do you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back