• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

found the spider :)

Latte#9693

Bells
Winter Mittens
I'm having trouble finding a spider, Ive done everything like shaking trees and such

Last edited:
im not sure if theres anything else you can do, there doesn't seem to be another way to find em so just keep shaking trees D: hopefully one will show up for you really soon!!!

sometimes random numbers are just rude. Some days id get a bunch of spiders, then i wont see one for weeks. Actually, is this affected by feng shui???

Make sure you're shaking the right trees during the right times. They only spawn in normal and fruit trees, never cedar trees.

They should be available all day in June, but if you've time traveled here's the schedule for when they show up.
Mar-Jun All Day
Jul-Aug 7P-8A
Sep All Day
Oct 11P-4P

They're supposed to be pretty common.

now I have a question, can spider chances be refreshed by leaving and re-entering the area like other bugs?

The spider finds you.... heh.

I read somewhere that they will more often spawn in open areas (but that open area around town tree doesnt count), and often near the retail store too. wether that is true or not, idk, but it just happens that I did find my first one near the retail store, in an open area, lol.

Back