• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Foreverfox's Friends - Amiibo Shop

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
IGN: James
Island Name: Guava Bay
Requested Villager: Cranston
Villager Tier: C
Date you will have an empty plot: Saturday 11-21-20
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): sat. 10:00 am CST ish
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): No thanks!
Payment amount: 10 TBT (Sent!)

EDIT: not tomorrow Saturday!! Ah sorry!!

IGN: Lys
Island Name: Yakushima
Requested Villager: Kabuki
Villager Tier: B
Date you will have an empty plot: I have one now! :)
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): Western Australia time? not sure what it is
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): no thank you !
Payment amount: 20 TBT ^^

IGN: shazi
Island Name: polihua
Requested Villager: deirdre
Villager Tier: D/untiered
Date you will have an empty plot: i have one right now!
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): anytime today,CST
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): no thanks c:
Payment amount: 5!

IGN: Talie
Island Name: Princess
Requested Villager: Rosie
Date you will have an empty plot: Now
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): whenever you’re ready (GMT)
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): Yes but I don’t know what tbt are. I could do nmt
Payment amount: 15 NMT

IGN: Talie
Island Name: Princess
Requested Villager: Rosie
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): whenever you’re ready (GMT)
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): Yes but I don’t know what tbt are. I could do nmt
Payment amount: 15 NMT
Hello! Thanks for visiting my shop and welcome to TBT! Here's a link to FAQs - number 10 explains what tbt are. I know when I first joined I was like...what is that and why does everyone want it lol. I'll be working on Rosie after a couple other orders today!

Hello! Thanks for visiting my shop and welcome to TBT! Here's a link to FAQs - number 10 explains what tbt are. I know when I first joined I was like...what is that and why does everyone want it lol. I'll be working on Rosie after a couple other orders today!
Hi is it this?

Attachments

• 0DE16E7A-D990-46FE-B31C-49D3CF06C281.jpeg
    0DE16E7A-D990-46FE-B31C-49D3CF06C281.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 13
Hi is it this?
I think the easiest way to access it is from clicking the bell bag in the top banner, but yes, that's basically it! Don't worry about tbt though - in the OP, I accept NMT for Junior Members who have less than 20 tbt :)

I think the easiest way to access it is from clicking the bell bag in the top banner, but yes, that's basically it! Don't worry about tbt though - in the OP, I accept NMT for Junior Members who have less than 20 tbt :)
Ok thank you. You’re very sweet!
Post automatically merged:

Don’t worry about me because I just got Maple! I will see you next time I have a space available thank you so much.

Ok thank you. You’re very sweet!

Don’t worry about me because I just got Maple! I will see you next time I have a space available thank you so much.
Sorry about this but it didn’t work out with Maple she wasn’t in boxes but in the persons campsite. If it’s not to much trouble do you think I could still have Rosie? I could give you more nmt as a sorry 😞

Would it be alright if I still get Rosie?

Last edited:
IGN: Becca
Island Name: San Mari
Requested Villager: Lionel
Villager Tier: D
Date you will have an empty plot: Sun, nov 22
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): anytime between 8am to 10pm EST.
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): no
Payment amount: 5TBT

IGN: Yukari
Island Name: Gensokyo
Requested Villager: Olivia
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): CST
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): No
Payment amount: 10

Hi again! <3
IGN: lys
Island Name: Yakushima
Requested Villager: Kiki
Date you will have an empty plot: 23/10 for me (in roughly 12-18 hours :))
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): UTC+8 hours (between 12pm-12am
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): no ty
Payment amount: 20TBT

IGN: Becca
Island Name: San Mari
Requested Villager: Lionel
Date you will have an empty plot: Sun, nov 22
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): anytime between 8am to 10pm EST.
Payment amount: 5TBT
I got to thinking, tonight after 8pm EST works, too, in case that’s better for your schedule. I TT so, am flexible.

IGN: Korey
Island Name: Iselia
Requested Villager: Merry
Date you will have an empty plot: Right now ! o7
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): Right now! (cst)
Payment amount: 20tbt!

IGN: Kris
Island Name: BlueHawaii
Requested Villager: Kabuki
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): CST anytime from now until about midnight
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): No thank you
Payment amount: 20

Hello friends! Just dropping by to say that the shop will be closed today, Sunday November 22. I have a lot of real-life business I need to catch up on! Lol. Thank you for your constant support and we'll re-open soon!

Foreverfox's Friends will be open for business tomorrow! Today, I am island hopping to get more material for camper requests! Thanks for your continued support!

IGN: Kaitlyn
Island Name: Arcadia
Requested Villager: Deirdre (been hunting for her for days aaaa)
Date you will have an empty plot: Already have one!
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): anytime, will be available all day (i'm in EST)
Payment amount: 5 TBT

trying this again :sneaky:
IGN: Yukari
Island Name: Gensokyo
Requested Villager: Olivia
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): CST
Payment amount: 10

IGN: Amanda.
Island Name: Lemondrop.
Requested Villager: Marshal.
Villager Tier: ...tier?
Date you will have an empty plot: Tomorrow.
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): Brazillian Timezone. 2PM until 1AM.
Would you like your villager's poster? no.
Payment amount: I don't know, tell me his tier and i'll pay you.

oh i just saw his tier.

45 TBT.
I will buy him from you when i have the TBTs.

Back