• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Foreverfox's Den: MAKE!

SEE POST #310 - Which signature should I use on my art?

• Option 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heeeeeeyyyy!!!! I am back with another first time character drawing request please and thank you :)

Number of Characters (Includes “Scenery Only”): 1

Background Type (Simple, Complex, None): Transparent

Accessories (Please specify):

References (Post or PM):
Swoopy skater hair like
this.
Same hair colour and eye colour as her (They're brother and sister lol)
Eyebrows the same shape and colour as these.
Is wearing a black zip up hoodie with the hood on his head. Dark grey shirt on underneath. Blue skinny jeans and these shoes.

Pose: Standing casually with his hands in his pockets.

Facial Expression: Like this emoji : | Like a straight faced pout lol

Is your request for use as an avatar or signature? (Has size requirements):
The typical chibi artboard size
Total tbt/RLC: 350 tbt

I think I got everything!
Thank you so much!! I’m excited to start on this! I will probably start on it on Monday, if that’s okay. We’re out of state for Nicholas to have another surgery tomorrow and will be driving back Saturday and I’ll just need to sit and do nothing Sunday lol

Thank you so much!! I’m excited to start on this! I will probably start on it on Monday, if that’s okay. We’re out of state for Nicholas to have another surgery tomorrow and will be driving back Saturday and I’ll just need to sit and do nothing Sunday lol
Yep! No worries at all! I hope Nicholas's surgery goes well! :)

art available!

adding my most recent piece, a summer secret Santa for someone on dA
IMG_0564.png

Last edited:
Hi Foreverfox! Do you remember that Eevee lineart/logo you did for me awhile back? I'd like another logo in lineart that has to do with foxes hehe. Would you be able to help out?

Hi Foreverfox! Do you remember that Eevee lineart/logo you did for me awhile back? I'd like another logo in lineart that has to do with foxes hehe. Would you be able to help out?
Yessss!!! You know I love foxes 🦊🥰 I’d love to do this! Just make sure to fill out the form with the details like how many, poses, etc.😊

Last edited:
loriiiiiii would you by any chance be interested in doing an art trade? I'm quite tbt poor and I want to try to save it up, but I've also been thinking abt commissioning people and of course I do art myself hehee 🥰

if you're not open for a trade right now it's perfectly fine. I actually have some other projects I need to finish before I can do that (though they shouldn't take too long). just figured I'd throw that option out there for you!

loriiiiiii would you by any chance be interested in doing an art trade? I'm quite tbt poor and I want to try to save it up, but I've also been thinking abt commissioning people and of course I do art myself hehee 🥰

if you're not open for a trade right now it's perfectly fine. I actually have some other projects I need to finish before I can do that (though they shouldn't take too long). just figured I'd throw that option out there for you!
I’d love to do an art trade with you!! 🥰

@Corrie, not sure if you saw my edit to send details with poses, number of foxes, etc. :)
OMG I'm so sorry!

Background Type (Simple, Complex, None): None
Accessories (Please specify): None
References (Post or PM):
X Could it be posed like this but a fox instead? Could it please be more feminine/cutesy looking in the face?
Is your request for use as an avatar or signature? (Has size requirements): Whatever size you used last time is great!
Total tbt/RLC: Up to you to quote for me!

OMG I'm so sorry!

Background Type (Simple, Complex, None): None
Accessories (Please specify): None
References (Post or PM):
X Could it be posed like this but a fox instead? Could it please be more feminine/cutesy looking in the face?
Is your request for use as an avatar or signature? (Has size requirements): Whatever size you used last time is great!
Total tbt/RLC: Up to you to quote for me!
No worries! For lineart only, it’s 100tbt :) do you want it centered like last time or off to the side like the reference?

Back