• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

For how long do you usually play AC?

How much time do you usually invest into a session of Animal Crossing?

• <30 minutes

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • <1 hour

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • <3 hours

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • >3 hours

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters

jesughs

Bells
About how much time do y'all spend per Animal Crossing sesh? Really curious to compare results with others.

Personally, I'll sometimes play for several hours (and by several I mean WAY TOO MANY). Granted, I do feel lazy and unproductive when I do so, but at least my AC life is poppin.

When NL first came out, I was playing it all day and I do mean all day.
Now it's like thirty minutes, but I haven't touched NL in a few months.

It depends, if I'm having a fun time at the island catching beetles usually I'd play for around two to one hours, if I'm adding cool stuff to my town with time travelling then around four hours. :)

It depends on how much there is to do. Usually when theres nothing and I'm just like checking in on villagers and selling fruits or whatever, maybe an hour. If i'm trading, selling, buying or something like that then I'll stay on for hours.

Typically around 20 minutes, however If I have a lot to do that day in my town Ill be on for like an hour.

Usually around ~2 hours or so. I'll try to check in at least every day. I don't have a ton of schoolwork lately, so it's fine.

It really depends on the day, because sometimes I just go on really quick to make sure no one is moving, and other days I play for quite a while

On school holidays probably the whole day if I have nothing better to do. But during school days usually less than 30mins or not at all.

I play every single day because I'm scared one of my villagers will unexpectedly move out without me knowing. Some days I play for 30 minutes and other days I'll play for 3+ hours.

Depends on if I am trying to do something or not, usually I just "check-in" each day, do my daily routine; watering, digging, hitting rocks, sometimes shaking trees, upgrade house if I have money too, start a new PWP(again if I have money) and talking to everyone at least once. If I am trying to save up for something I'll go to the island at night and spend way too long getting bugs to sell and I'll usually do several trips in a row, also if there is an event or I just want to spend more time I will, maybe play with some friends and landscape, oh god if I'm landscaping I'll take forever, or laying paths, I can go all day laying paths.

Used to play it for hours on end when I first started. Now even with my second town I play for around 1 hour or less.

About one or two, sometimes more then two hours. There are also days, where I have not so much
interest at the game.

it really varies! it can be anywhere from just 15 minutes of weeding and fossil
digging to 5 hour bug and fish runs. (⑅˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈ ) it depends on my mood and how
much free time i have! (*˙︶˙*)☆*?

Back