• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

font??

Fun fact: Bold/italics/underline and things like Comic Sans don't fall into the same category known as font. (or at least that's what I heard on the internet)

I only use B/I/U for emphasis. Italics for sarcasm, for example. I bold/underline important stuff. I hardly ever use the other types of font.
I sometimes use italics for emphasis. It's not something I do all the time though, because I'm just plain lazy. :( I often bold and/or underline if it's something important.

I'm not usually bothered by people using their 'theme fonts', but it gets annoying when you see people writing a whole paragraph like this. Nobody ever chooses to type like this, thank goodness.

Font is hella awesome. I just hate people who type like This .

Last edited:
I don't really have a problem with customized text as long as it isn't pastel & super tiny, or ridiculously large & colourful.

I always use the Century Gothic font in my posts... I just find it nicer to look at than the default one I guess ;o

I saw someone typing like this
but yeah I think they have to put it in every time

Back