• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fluffernut and Seastar

Island/Town Name
Seastar
Hemisphere
North

RoseSilverpen

a they/them causing may/hem
Bells
Switch
8385-3935-8492
Silver Mailbox
I have 2 islands, and I'll keep them in one thread.

The island of Home- inspired by the Animal Crossing movie that was released only in Japan in 2006. While there were only 8 (or 9 if you count Hopper, who did nothing but fish for the entire movie and never interacted with anyone else) villagers in the movie, I chose 2 "filler" villagers. One of the villagers in the movie also hasn't appeared since City Folk, so I chose a replacement of the same species and personality.
Residents:
Alex (resident rep)
Ai (the main human from the movie)
Whitney
Rosie
Margie
Apollo
Cyrano
Cesar
Alfonso
Tiansheng
Roswell
Maple
Tiansheng is the Champ replacement (Champ being the villager who hasn't appeared since City Folk, a Jock Monkey) while Roswell represents the alien plot point, and Maple is just there because I have her amiibo and she's adorable. She fits the vibes in my opinion.
Native fruit: cherries
Hemisphere: North

Now, the island of Seastar:
This island is basically a "I do what I want" island, with no theme. With the exception of 3 specific villagers, I am allowing anyone to come and go as they please.
Residents:
Alex (resident rep)
Pietro
Kabuki
Drago
Nate
Greta
Flurry
Quinn
Leonardo
Twiggy
[???]
That last spot will be an auto-fill, but it hasn't filled yet. Pietro, Kabuki and Drago will never leave my side, but the rest can come and go as they please. I was lucky enough to have Pietro be my first campsite villager, plus I have Kabuki and Drago's amiibo cards, so I got all three quickly.
Native fruit: pears
Seastar's name actually comes from the first island I ever made, back on March 20, 2020. This is Seastar Ver. 2.0, and I don't plan on resetting it. Home may be reset one day, but for now Seastar and Home are my two islands. Seastar will most likely have more updates, as Home has every resident that I want, plus their houses have been customized.
Thank you for reading, and I'll keep this updated as time goes on. For now, this is where we are.
I do TT, so if a lot of things happen in a short time, that's probably why.

I have 2 islands, and I'll keep them in one thread.

The island of Home- inspired by the Animal Crossing movie that was released only in Japan in 2006. While there were only 8 (or 9 if you count Hopper, who did nothing but fish for the entire movie and never interacted with anyone else) villagers in the movie, I chose 2 "filler" villagers. One of the villagers in the movie also hasn't appeared since City Folk, so I chose a replacement of the same species and personality.
Residents:
Alex (resident rep)
Ai (the main human from the movie)
Whitney
Rosie
Margie
Apollo
Cyrano
Cesar
Alfonso
Tiansheng
Roswell
Maple
Tiansheng is the Champ replacement (Champ being the villager who hasn't appeared since City Folk, a Jock Monkey) while Roswell represents the alien plot point, and Maple is just there because I have her amiibo and she's adorable. She fits the vibes in my opinion.
Native fruit: cherries
nice!!! :D
i was gonna do that, too, before it got changed, when i first started :3

Update on Seastar:
Hornsby moved in, I got to 3 stars, and that's about it. I have started redeeming Nook Miles Tickets in case someone asks to move out any time soon, but right now I only have 2 and that's not gonna cut it.
as for Home?
I haven't played as much on Home as of late. I do know that those villagers are confirmed, locked in, will never change.

Unfortunately, I have gotten very sick in the past few days, and it's been hard for me to put the energy to play for more than a few minutes. I think it's just a cold, but one of the worst ones I've ever had.

At some point I'll update this with all the custom codes I plan on/have been using, so stay tuned!

been a while, huh? Here's some updates:
Home was completed. If you want to visit it, the DA is 6320-0746-3926
While there aren't many builds, I'm proud of the work I did. Every villager's house has been renovated. The player houses are meh at best.
Villagers for Home have not changed since the first post with my list.
Seastar is where the big changes are.
Current villager list for Seastar:
Pietro
Drago
Kabuki
Angus
Freya
Etoile
Marlo
Quinn
Audie
Clay

I've begun work on Pietro's amusement park area, but that's about it.

Now, you may have noticed a change in the title of this thread. That's right, I have a new island! After saving the DA for Home, I reset. Fluffernut is my foodcore/kidcore combination island. I'm thinking of making it partially pastel, and partially vivid. This is because I bought amiibo off Etsy for Ketchup and Pietro, and they don't fit the current pastel vibes, but I can make them work.
Current villagers for Fluffernut:
Dom
Gwen
Daisy
Beau
Marty
Tia
Cyd
Chai
Melba
Tex

Of that list, only Marty, Tia and Chai are 100% going to stay. I'm thinking half the villagers will be pastel, the other have very bright colors. Here's my thoughts for the complete villager list:

Pastel:
Marty
Chai
Etoile
Tia
Merengue OR Sasha

Vivid:
Pietro
Ketchup
Joey
Pudge OR Stitches

and that's about it. After looking at the villager list, I'm thinking Ace, Bluebear, Bob, Chadder, Drift, Frita, Jerimiah, Rod, Scoot, Willow, and Zucker all as potential fill ins, maybe temporary members, but it'll be whoever I find first.

At any rate, that's where I am now!

Back